Ch. 8: Punishment

Meanwhile at a darkened castle, Daniella is making out with Mike and sitting on his bed with him. She moans through the kiss. He smirks and pulls away. He strokes her face and says, "I knew one of you would lose interest in snake man and come to me."

She says, "(Y/N) gets all the attention from him. It is like the other wives don't mind... but I do." Mike says, "You do not have to worry about being ignored now, my dear. Just stick with Gargoyle Mike.~" He chuckles and she sighs and smiles. They lean back in to kiss each other. Daniella puts her hand on his chest and her hand slides down it. He smirks and she gets her hand close to his pants.

He pulls away and says, "Mm, gonna be a good little dame and please this gargoyle?~" She giggles and says, "Mhm.~" They deepen the kiss and she's about to get her hand in his pants. Suddenly, the door bursts open and Mike and Daniella pull apart. Daniella looks over and gasps.

She sees Gayle and Carrie. She says, "G-gayle! Carrie!" Carrie says, "My god, Daniella! You whore!" Daniella gets up and covers herself. She says, "Do not tell husband!" Gayle marches over and holds her still. Carrie grabs Daniella's clothes and says, "Here are her clothes."

Gayle grabs them and gets Daniella to get her clothes back on. They both grab her. She whimpers and says, "Please!? Do not tell!" Gayle says, "Shut it! He has already been informed by Roberta. She caught you.... and now so have Carrie and I." Carrie says, "Let's get her back."

Mike says, "Oh shit." He looks away and whistles. Daniella looks at Mike. She says, "Mike. Help!" He says, "Um... nope." She gasps and says, "M-Mike? I... I thought you loved me." He says, "Ha! Love? What ever does that mean? Besides... what's about to happen to you is not my problem. I am not the one about to get punished. See ya." He gets up and flies out the window.

Daniella yells, "No!" Gayle and Carrie drag her out of there and down the steps. They get her out of the castle and they lead her back to the oasis. She whimpers. They get to the entrance of the palace and they open the door.

They bring Daniella inside and she tries to get away. She says, "No! Not this! Please?! I'm sorry!" Gayle pulls her over and Daniella yelps. Gayle says, "Silence, tramp!" Daniella whimpers. They get her upstairs and they get her to the throne room.

Right inside, you, Vincent and the other wives hear something outside the door. You stand up and you say, "Husband. That must be them." Vincent squints his eyes and says, "Good. Now wait up here with the other wives, my dear. I will take care of Daniella myself." You nod.

He gets up and he slithers over to the door. He opens the doors and he says, "Thank you Carrie and Gayle. You two go inside. I'll take the slut downstairs." They let her go and she drops down to her knees. She whimpers.

She looks up and says, "Husband. I..." He growls and grabs her by the arm. He says, "Get up... now." She does so. He gets downstairs and takes Daniella with him. He gets her to a room and he goes in there. He shuts the door. He bends her over the table in there.

He gets her harem skirt off of her and shows her bare bottom. He grabs a whip. She tries to move but he yells, "Stay there!" She says, "Master, I'm sorry! I.." He says, "Silence, whore! You will receive your punishment now for betraying me."

He takes the whip and starts hitting her on the bottom with it. She screams and tears go down her face. She says, "AHH!! I'm sorry! Ow!! Sorry!" He stops and puts the whip down. He leaves her with seven slash marks on her bottom. He comes over and he grips her on the back of the hair.

He leans in and says, "If you ever run off with another man again. Especially my worst enemy... I will banish you from my palace and you'll be sold as a prostitute. You understand me?" She sobs and she nods and says, "Yes. I... I understand. I'm sorry." He lets go of her hair and he says, "Get up and face me."

She stands up straight and she turns to face him. Tears go down her face. She sniffles. He says, "Are you going to betray me again?" She shakes her head and says, "No master." He says, "Are you going to remain faithful only to me?" She nods and says, "Yes master. I... I won't be jealous of the queen again."

His eyes widen and he says, "You what?" She sighs and looks away. He says, "And you ran off with my enemy just because of that? That is still a punishment well deserved. You were supposed to let me know that you need the attention."

He smacks her in the face and she yelps. He says, "Not run off with another!" She sniffles. He sighs and looks at her. He says, "I do not like to hit my women... but I cannot help it if they deserve it. Like you did just now." 

She clings to him and says, "Husband. I... I'm sorry. I will never do it again. I swear to you." He says, "See that you don't. Remember. You do it again... and it's off to the streets with you." She nods and says, "Yes master." Tears fall down her face. She was regretting her actions now with betraying Vincent.

She says, "Husband... I am sorry. I love you." He smirks and says, "Good... I love you too. I love all of my wives. Do not think you are being ignored because I have a queen. Just don't double cross me again." She nods and she says, "Yes, husband."

He pulls her close and he strokes her face. She sniffles. He whispers, "Come here." He leans in to kiss her and she kisses him back. She kisses him as if she hasn't seen him in years. He smirks.

He pulls away and he says, "Now, Daniella. Let us go back upstairs. You are forgiven now... but you will clean for us for the next few days for what you've done." She nods and says, "Yes husband. I shall." He says, "Come on." They head out of the punishment room and upstairs.