Ch. 12: Possibly Expecting

A month has passed. Quite recently, you've felt a bit sick. You have been throwing up at times. Mornings even. You would get up and run to the window to throw up out there. Vincent worried about you at times.

Right now, you, Vincent and all the wives are in the throne room. You're sitting with Vincent on his throne and he says, "My wives. I'm giving my dearest queen (Y/N) a little break from swimming or dancing. She is not well at the moment."

Gayle says, "She looks okay to me." He says, "Right now she is, but she may feel sick again, Gayle. Be on the lookout, my wives. Tend to your queen whenever she says she feels funny or that she feels like she needs to lay down."

They all bow and they say, "Yes husband." You smile and you say, "Thank you all very much. I could use some assistance with things I need. Just in case." They bow to you. Daniella smirks and says, "By the way, Miss. (Y/N)... that night a month back was amazing.~" The wives all say, "Oohh.~"

Daniella's done with her punishment. Has been for five weeks. Now the wives are good with her and she remains faithful to Vincent. Vincent chuckles and says, "Ooh, Daniella. You've been craving attention from me even more than usual since that night. All you have to do is let me know.~" She giggles and blows a kiss. The wives blow kisses towards the master themselves. Gayle on the other hand being the sassy wife, she wiggles her tongue his way.

You smile and you say, "You're quite the man, my dearest king and husband.~" He smirks and says, "I love all of my wives. Especially YOU my dearest (Y/N). The one who shall carry my seed. The... wait." You say, "What could be wrong, dear?" He looks at you and says, "You have been throwing up."

You say, "What about it?" He stands up and faces the wives. They all face you and Vincent. He says, "I need three of you to prepare dinner. Especially for the queen herself. I sense... that she may be carrying my seed soon." They all gasp and they bow. Carrie, Henrietta and Gayle stand up and agree to do it.

Moments later, Gayle, Carrie and Henrietta are all in the kitchen cooking dinner. Gayle says, "Alright you two. Have those vegetables ready and cooked. This is especially for the queen. Husband may be right about her being pregnant." Carrie sighs and says, "I just want to hold the little one. Admire them. Make them laugh. Spoil them."

Henrietta says, "Is that perhaps why the queen has been feeling rather sick?" Gayle says, "That's possible. I know she will be hungrier than usual. But if she is carrying husband's seed, then she does in fact, need to eat."

Henrietta says, "Wouldn't it feed the baby, too?" Carrie says, "I think so. I was told years and years ago by my mother that whatever you eat, the baby eats. That is if you are pregnant." Gayle puts the meat together and says, "It is our duty to serve the queen, especially if she is pregnant." They continue talking and preparing dinner.

Moments later, you're all in the throne room sitting and talking as you eat dinner. The wives are sitting around you. You're eating and you're telling them a story. You say, "The young girl has been dreaming of being one of the wives in that palace. Little did she know, one day... she would get her wish."

Zelda says, "Oh. Oh. What happens next, your highness?" You smile and you say, "And then later on in the future, the girl had grown to be a fully blossomed woman. She and her friend lived in a small village just like the rest of us did. She and that friend went out of the village and into the desert. Then they've stumbled upon a large oasis. Out of curiosity, the two young women went through it. They were in awe at how beautiful the place was. Then they have stumbled upon a palace."

Gayle smirks and says, "Hey... I know this. Carrie and I were the ones that found you and your friend. Husband found YOU prettier." Daniella says, "No matter. Tell us more. Please?" You smile and you say, "Then, as Gayle was getting to... two scantily clad women came out and took the two young women into the palace. They saw the master. A half snake, half human man. He observed the women and chose only one. He ordered his women to get the other girl out."

Vincent smirks and pulls you closer to himself. You cling to him and you blush and smile. He chuckles and says, "And that half snake, half human man has the one he chose in his palace... married to him and possibly expecting a child."

You blush and you smile. He kisses you on the nose and he says, "Eat, my love. You are the one possibly eating for two at the moment. The rest of you enjoy your meal as well." You all eat the rest of the time.

Later on, you're up in your room. You're looking at yourself in the mirror. You say, "Perhaps I am expecting a little one of my own." You look down at your flat stomach. You put your hands on it and you say, "I am showing signs. But if I am... I will cherish them and love them with all of my heart. My baby. Our baby, my darling husband."

Right through a crystal ball, Mike is watching from it from his dark gray castle. He says, "Could it be that you ARE pregnant, your highness? Here is a little spoiler for you since you're unaware.... It's a..." He hears this, "Master!" Mike growls and says, "What?! What is it?! Can't you fools see that I'm trying to concentrate?"

He sees one of his minions run in and say, "Tramp fell. H-h-he broke his leg a-and he has a bone sticking out!" Mike sighs and stands up. He says, "Where is he?" The minion leads him to another room. He sees Tramp with a broken leg and surely enough, there's a literal bone sticking out.

Mike says, "Tss... shit. Alright. Hold still, Tramp." Tramp whimpers and says, "M-master. It hurts. It hurts." Another minion stifles a laugh and mumbles, "That is what she said." Everyone but Tramp and Mike laugh. Mike says, "Oh, shut it." Everyone quiets down. Mike uses his powers to force the bone back in and fix Tramp's leg. Tramp yelps.

But after that, he feels his leg and it's no longer in pain. He gasps and bows saying, "Th-thank you master." Mike says, "Yeah yeah. Don't think I'll be nice long enough, or I'll do that myself if you guys double cross me." He walks off.

As he walks further away from the minions he says, "My real goal is to wait for the second child of Naga Vincent to be born after this one. I know the second will be a girl. And when she grows..." He grins and says, "She is all mine.~" He chuckles darkly and he goes to his room.