Ch. 14: Training the Son and Monster Outside

It's been five years. Your son Victor is now five years old and is being trained to hunt for his prey, being half naga, despite having human legs instead of a bottom snake half since he's half human. You and Vincent have a three year old daughter now too. Aisha.

He and Vincent are in the jungle of the oasis and Vincent says, "My son. It is time I taught you how to hunt your prey. Your fangs are strong enough now." Victor smiles and jumps up and down. He says, "Where is it, daddy?! Where is it?! Where's the prey?!" Vincent chuckles and says, "Patience, my son. We'll get to it real soon."

He says, "Yayy!" He follows his dad. They get to a big bird, standing on a small palm tree. Vincent smirks and says, "Your chance, my son." Victor bares his fangs and he hisses. Vincent grins and says, "Yes... use your instincts. Very good. Now... get it." Victor runs over there and he snatches the bird.

He bites down on it, using the venom in his fangs. Vincent says, "Well done, Victor. Now come on. Bring it back to the palace. The wives will cook the bird for us. Especially our family." He says, "Mmkay." (Mr. Mackey. M'kay XD) He said 'okay' but the bird's neck is in his mouth. Vincent chuckles and says, "Come on."

They walk back to the palace and the henchmen are standing outside. They guard the outside of the castle now. They let Vincent and Victor in. Victor follows his dad upstairs to the throne room.

The wives, you and Aisha are sitting in the throne room. Carrie hides her face from Aisha and says, "Where am I?" Aisha giggles. Carries shows herself and says, "Here I am!" Aisha giggles and says, "Again! Again!" You smile at your little girl.

The doors suddenly open and in comes Vincent and Victor. You gasp and you smile. You get up and you walk over. You kneel down to Victor and you say, "Baby boy... you've caught your prey. Very good." Victor says, "Thmmks mummum." He said 'thanks mama'. Bird still in his mouth. The wives giggle. Vincent says, "That's right, my queen. All by himself. And his first go at it."

You grab the bird and you say, "Give it to mommy." He doesn't let go. You smirk and you say, "Come on Victor. Let go of the bird, sweetie." The wives laugh. He smirks. You say, "I'll tickle you if you do not." You tickle him and he laughs. He lets go of the bird and you take it. You kiss him on the cheek and you stand up and say, "Thank you, little darling."

Zoe and Henrietta get up and they take the bird. Henrietta says, "We'll cook it." They walk out of the throne room and into the kitchen. Vincent sees Aisha running over to him saying, "Daddy! Daddy!" He smiles and says, "Aisha. My little princess." He kneels down to pick her up. He kisses her on the cheek and she hugs him.

She says, "I missed you today, daddy." You and the wives all say, "Awe." He says, "Were you good for your mother and the wives?" She nods and says, "Yeah." He says, "That's good, honey. We'll eat soon. You and Victor need to get food in your stomachs." He kisses her on the forehead and he puts her down.

She runs over to the wives and she gets to Gayle. Gayle holds her close and smiles at her. She says, "Hey little lady. You want to go swimming?" Aisha smiles and says, "Yeah!" Vincent says, "I'll send (Y/N) out to let you know when dinner is ready." You smile and you nod.

You say, "And Aisha." Aisha says, "Yes, mama?" You say, "No going outside during sunset. You and Victor both." She says, "Yes mama." Victor says, "Yes mama." Gayle gets up with Aisha in her arms. Vincent says, "You too Victor. Go swim until dinner is ready." He grins and runs over to Gayle. She takes your kids outside to swim.

Right at the dark gray castle, Mike is looking through the crystal ball. He sees Gayle with Aisha in her arms. She gets put down. Aisha's face is in good view for Mike to see. He grins and says, "Fifteen more years, little Aisha... you're mine. I can tell you'll be very pretty, indeed. Those eyes tell me."

He gets up and he walks out of that room. He walks down the hallway and upstairs. He gets to his room and goes in there. He shuts the door behind him and walks over to his bed. Right by his bed is a small dresser with doors. He opens the doors and he sees a necklace. He grabs it and it's a necklace with a crescent moon shape on it and a green emerald.

He smirks and says, "This necklace will be hers to wear. It looks normal... but it's got the power to put her under my control someday. She will be mine and mine alone. Fifteen years... fifteen years, Aisha! You! Will! Be miiiiine!!" He laughs evilly and lightning strikes down.

He sighs and says, "Too bad my minion Screech died. His bladder problems got so bad he exploded. But that's because he tried to stop it. He would be nearly crapping himself by now from the lightning strike. Poor guy... Anyways, moving on. Can't be nice for too long."

He puts the necklace back and he shuts the doors to the drawer. He says, "I will have my bride to be with me someday. My Aisha." He walks to his window and stands on the sill. He jumps out and he flies off.

Later on at night, Victor and Aisha are in their rooms sleeping. Victor's asleep in his room, but Aisha is still up from a bit of insomnia. She sits up and rubs her eyes. She suddenly hears a tap at the window and she looks over. She gets up from her bed and walks over.

She looks out and sees nothing. She says, "Is there a monster out there? I hate monsters." She suddenly sees a strange being with wings come up to her window and she screams a little bit. He grins and taps on her window. He waves.

She comes closer and she hears him say this, "Fifteen years, Aisha." He flies away and she backs away. She runs to her bed and she gets under the covers. She whispers, "He's gone. He's gone. I saw nothing." She goes back to sleep.