Ch. 7: The Palace Has a Traitor

The next day, you and the other wives are in the throne room dancing. Vincent is sitting back and watching with amusement. He loved watching his wives dance. He's mostly watching you dance. He sighs and smirks. He says, "Oh, my queen. She's so beautiful."

He watches your every move, every rhythm, every step. It's like you were the one he's been after for years. You turn to face him and you give him the lustful look. You lick your lips. He blushes. You smirk and you approach him.

He sits up and he says, "My queen. Come here." You get to him and you sit on his lap. You put your arms around him and you straddle him as you face him. You look at him and you say, "My husband. It is such an honor to be the main wife. I cannot wait until I'm bearing your children."

He smirks and he strokes your face. Daniella looks over at you and Vincent out of jealousy. Fact is, she was the one getting the most attention until you showed up. So in a way... she kind of hates you. You're unaware. All of you are. She sighs and continues dancing.

You stroke the back of his pinned back hair and you say, "My husband. When will our next meeting be?" He says, "Tomorrow my dear. We will go over what new wardrobe I will be having for you ladies." You smile and you kiss him on the nose. You pull back and you say, "I love you, Vincent."

He grins and says, "As do I towards you, my love. Continue your dance. Amuse me. Let me see you dance. You are more beautiful than a lotus in the oasis." You smile and you get up. You continue dancing.

Moments later, you're all outside swimming near the small waterfall and in the pool. Daniella is sitting at the edge of the pool. She looks over towards the waterfall to see some other wives. About ten or eleven of them are sitting around you and talking to you.

Daniella sees this as if your popularity around there has increased. She huffs quietly and looks away, peddling her feet in the pool. Suddenly, Chrysanthemum comes walking over and she sits next to Daniella. She says, "Hi Daniella. How are you?" Daniella says, "Oh, me? I'm good." She smiles.

Chrysanthemum nods and says, "Look at (Y/N). Isn't she beautiful? All the glory she's getting, huh? I can see why husband wants her the most. She's sweet, she's got something that Vincent loves so much."

Daniella holds in her jealousy and says, "Yes... I see that. Indeed, she is." Chrysanthemum gets up and says, "I'm going over there. You coming?" Daniella says, "In just a minute, Chrys." Chrysanthemum giggles and says, "Okay." She goes over to the waterfall.

Suddenly, you all hear laughing and you all gasp. You look up to see Gargoyle Mike in the air, flapping his bat like gargoyle wings. He grins and swoops down. You all scream and get out of the water. You all run around to try to get away from the gargoyle.

Daniella looks over as she has her feet in the water. She smirks as she sees Mike. She tucks her hair behind her ears as she sees him. Mike is chasing the wives around. He sees you and he grins and chuckles. You gasp. Gayle sees this for herself and shields you.

She says, "Back off, fiend! She's a married woman!" Mike chuckles and looks over to see one wife just sitting there near the pool. He grins and flies over there. Theodora yells, "Daniella! Look out!" Daniella's aware of this and she goes along with it. She gets up and says, "Oh no! Not the gargoyle!"

Roberta is noticing the tone in Daniella's voice and she raises a brow suspiciously. You yell, "Wives! Inside, now!" You and the wives go inside. Daniella stops and looks at Mike. He grins and says, "Not gonna run?" She shakes her head and says, "I am in no hurry. I'm not scared of you." She smiles.

He grins and says, "Ooh. Such a good girl." She giggles. She hears this, "Daniella!" She says, "I gotta go. Bye Mike." He grabs her arm and says, "Sneak out tonight... I'll be outside by the pool." She smiles and nods.

He lets go of her and she runs back to the palace. Lenore says, "What took so long?" Daniella lies and says, "Sorry. He had me pinned down and I tried getting away. That's why." Lenore buys her lie and nods. They go inside.

Later on at night, you're all asleep. Well, you're upstairs with Vincent and sleeping with him since you're his main wife. His queen. The others are downstairs sleeping in their beds. Suddenly, Daniella gets up and she rubs her eyes. She looks out the window and smiles, remembering Mike.

She pulls the cover off herself and she quietly steps up on the bed and up to the window. She opens the window and she climbs up, climbing out the window. She's unaware that Roberta was awake and laying in her bed.

She looks over to see Daniella sneaking out. She says, "Hmm." She gets up and stands up on her bed. She looks out the window and she watches as Daniella walks off. She sneaks out of there herself to see what's up.

She follows Daniella and sees her going in the back of the palace. She looks over to see Gargoyle Mike. Daniella was walking to him. Roberta hides behind the building and peeks over. She sees Mike pull Daniella close and she hears her giggle.

Roberta gasps and whispers, "My god. Daniella is double crossing husband with his enemy. I must let him know in the morning." She watches. Mike smirks as he holds Daniella close. He says, "I knew one of you would leave snake man for me, eventually."

Daniella giggles and says, "Well, I just did. Besides... he's too busy admiring the new queen." Mike says, "You won't have to feel ignored with me. Besides. Unlike him... I have legs and I can fly." He kisses Daniella and she kisses him back. Roberta is shocked and whispers, "My god. The tramp."

Mike picks Daniella up bridal style and flies away, taking her with him. Roberta runs back to the window and goes in there. She gets back in bed and she's still shocked at what she witnessed. She whispers, "I must tell husband." She closes her eyes and sleeps.

The next morning, you're all in the throne room. Vincent looks around at all of you. But he's noticing something suspicious. One of them is missing. Daniella. He says, "My wives... where is Daniella?" Gayle says, "Who knows? Probably still sleeping."

Roberta sighs and raises her hand. Vincent says, "Yes, Roberta?" Roberta stands up and says, "Master. I know where she is... and you are NOT going to be happy about it." Vincent says, "What is it? What is she up to?"

You nod and you say, "Yes Roberta. Do tell us. Do you know something that we don't?" She nods and says, "Yes ma'am. Husband... I saw Daniella sneak out last night. I followed her... and she left with Gargoyle Mike."

All the wives gasp. You say, "Oh no." Vincent growls and says, "She what?!" Roberta says, "Yeah. I thought I should warn you, husband." He's pissed now and he says, "Daniella has double crossed me. Gayle. Carrie. I want you two to go to Mike's castle and bring the traitor back. She is to receive her punishment."

They nod and they head out. The wives all put their heads down, knowing that Daniella is gonna get what's coming for her. You say, "Oh husband. How could this be?" He says, "The whore will receive her punishment for betraying me. I want you to wait up here with the others while I take her to the punishment room." You nod. Daniella herself is unaware that she's been found out.