Chapter 1- Rejected Like A Knife, And It Didn't Feel So Good

To the right is KevinXD

Chapter 1- Rejected Like A Knife, And It Didn't Feel So Good

"Fattie!" "You worthless piece of muck" "Loser" "Party City called they said they want their costume back, oh wait that's not a costume" "Pathetic" "Freak".

I jolted up from my bed gasping for air. I continued to pant as I leaned on my hands that sat behind my back for support. I rolled my head over to the side looking at my lifeless clock.

5:30

Ahhh shoot, I thought, I was supposed to to get up thirty minutes ago. I scrambled up from the blanket that was my "mattress" and hurried to my bathroom, grabbing some clothes on the way. My bathroom was covered with muck on the walls and a bucket in the corner which was my toilet. My shower had no walls around it so water was always on the floor which caused some of my injuries. I jumped in the cold shower quickly so that the icy water wouldn't be so sharp and uncomfortable.

After my shower I quickly dressed in black shirt with an over sized sweatshirt and some muddy baggy jeans. I ran my fingers through my hair in sad way.

Unfortunately, one of the pack members thought it would be funny if I no longer had my hair, so when I was sleeping they came into my room and shaved all of my hair off. It's taken me six months to at least not wear a wig anymore. I grabbed cover up from the counter, so that way I could hide the gardenia flower that was on my neck. Hopefully that would lessen the insults and violence. I took a long look of myself towards the mirror. I had dirty blond hair that rested above my shoulders. My hair was different then the rest of the triplets because they both had black hair including my parents which made me a bigger standout.

My brother who was two minutes older than I, was one of the star players on the football team, he was popular. My sister who was two minutes younger than I, was on the cheer team, she was popular. My father who hated me was Beta of the pack. Our pack was the Midnight Pack. My father held great pride in his job whereas he held shame in me. My mother was Beta Female. And she regretted my birth, she made it very clear to me that she wished she had only Kevin and Kelly and not me, Klover.

I loved my family but I also hated them. In reality I hated that I loved them. They were cruel people and only cruel to me.

I was a mistake, a horrible mistake in their eyes and their was nothing I could do about it.

Looking in the mirror always made me come back to my senses in that I wasn't ugly or fat like they told me everyday, I was the exact opposite. I was thin, actually scratch that gaunt, I looked like a zombie. I was pretty enough, not to be considered ugly. Even though they constantly told me that I was. They were wrong and they knew and they just wanted me to believe that I was those things and once they get what they want they just continue on with hurting me. I sighed and walked out.

I walked out of the attic, my "bedroom", and creeped down four floors. At this moment I was already getting prepared for the injuries coming today. I sighed as I reached the kitchen. It was my duty to make breakfast for the pack. Especially today because it was Brad's, the future Alpha's birthday. He was turning sixteen and it was the day that he would find his mate.

I was secretly hoping that it would be me but I refused to think that. I didn't want to get my hopes up only for them to come crashing down.

I looked through the cabinets and took out ten pancake mixes. I had to feed forty pack members. They needed as much food as I could serve. I cracked some eggs in a bowl, put some links on the frying pan and began to make a big breakfast for them.

An hour later, I had everything set up. A pile of pancakes was on plate. Links and eggs on another. I looked at the microwave clock and it read 7:30. With that I rushed upstairs so that way none of the pack members would harass me or worse. I got up in my room safely as I heard voices going down. I sighed in relief.