Chapter 12(part 5)- Waiting For Them To Say, "Take Me With You"

HEY GUYS THIS IS DEDICATED TO LOVE_LIFE64  

ITS DEDICATED TO HER NOT ONLY BECAUSE SHE GOT MY AGE CORRECT BUT BECAUSE HER AWESOME COMMENTS THAT INSPIRED ME THIS WEEK. AND DEFINITELY YESTERDAY HAHA! IF YOU SEE HER COMMENT! AND IT'S DEDICATED TO HER BECAUSE SHE MADE ME AN AWESOME COVER A WEEK AGO AND IM STILL NOT SURE IF IM GONNA USE IT BTW IF YOU WANT A COVER I SUGGEST YOU GO TO HER SHES REALLY GOOD!

ANYWAYS AS YOU CAN SEE I'VE CHANGED THE COVER AND THE TITLE OF THE BOOK BECAUSE I DECIDED IM GONNA MAKE THIS INTO A TRILOGY AND THE TITLE OF THE BOOK WASN'T EXACTLY WORKING FOR ME SO I CHANGED IT AND THE ORIGINAL TITLE WILL NOW BE THE TITLE FOR THE SECOND BOOK SO YEAH...

OH AND GUYS I WAS LAUGHING SO HARD AT SOME OF YOUR RESPONSES FOR MY AGE. THUMBS UP TO MY ONE COMMENTOR THAT GUESSED ME TO BE IN MY 20's I WAS SO HAPPY LOL BUT UNFORTUNATELY IM ONLY 14:) OK WELL ANYWAY LOVE YA GUYS! ENJOY!

Anna's POV

We were walking in the forest for a while now, fifteen minutes tops. I wasn't sure how far we were gonna go until we got to the guys but that thought fled as soon as I smelled them. Until I smelled him.

I smiled slightly. Cameron, I thought, it sounds better every time.

"Anna! Hello? Anyone home?" Jule waved her hand back and forth in front of my face. I playfully snapped at her hand. She smirked after she moved her hand just a second before my teeth nipped it.

I smirked as well. She had fast reflexes. We all did. We were probably the strongest werewolves in the world. And for the first time in my life it felt good.

"Okay so now that Anna is out of her trance we need to go over a couple things," Kloe said smiling as she stopped in the dirt.

"Okay".

"So remember no talking about curse...ever,"she said as I nodded.

"No talking about your mate either".

"Why would I?" they laughed at my face expression and I laughed at them.

"Okay I think that's it,"Kloe said. 

"You ready?" Jule said. I bit my lip nodding.

Kloe laughed and so did Jule. "Let's go". They walked in front of me, I was sort of hiding behind them, I didn't want to be seen just quite yet.

I could feel and hear my heart picking up speed, getting louder by the minute. I was hoping I wasn't give myself away or anything.

"Calm down would you? Your like an earthquake,"Jule said. I muttered a sorry and just thought calmly and the simplest things I could think of. Slowly but surely my heart slowed down to normal.

I smiled. But that was quickly wiped away when they stopped, giving me the warning that they we were here.

"Guys meet our new pack member," Kloe said, both of them stepped out of the way. "Annabeth".

I took a good glance at everyone taking in their full appearances. My eyes drifted to each and every one of them. But my heart seemed to stop immediately when my eyes fell on him.

He was looking down at the ground frowning. I knew what was going through his mind, he thought I had rejected him. But I didn't. I couldn't and most of all I wouldn't.

I smiled ignoring everyone else as I walked up to him. I know he felt my presence but didn't want to look into my eyes. I smiled as I cupped his face with my right hand. He looked up and I could most certainly see his pain and a small percentage of hope.