Chapter 9- I'm Begging You Please Hear Me Now

RECAP:

'No. I don't want to lose him'

She rolled her eyes and was about to say something but I I cut her off.

'Please' tears ran down my face. 'Can we talk about this later?'

She looked at me and then muttered something unintelligible. 'Fine'

Julianna looked away from me and looked at the guys. "I misunderstood. Sorry"

Everyone sighed of relief and started chatting away. Hunter looked the most relieved.

And in the back of my mind I couldn't help but feel like maybe I made a mistake.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Julianna's POV

Now that my powers have become much stronger now that Klover is here i can gather more things about people so when Klover told them her story and me hearing it for the second time made me realize that she left out a certain part of the situation out. I didn't mean to burst out but i was in that moment, that Milli second and i wasn't Julianna anymore, it was like for a second i was someone else interrogating someone else.

I felt so bad when i said that out loud. After we had discussed it in private mind link, I still didn't understand what she was hiding and why she was hiding. It must have been big so i just decided to keep my mouth shut and let her explain to me later.I just hope it isn't bad.

Hunter's POV

"I misunderstood. Sorry,"Julianna said clearly lying. I sighed of relief even though I wasn't relieved at all knowing that my pack mate that I had thought of like a sister had lied to me. Badly, like any other werewolf that found their mate would have been even more devasted to know that your mate was keeping something from you. Klover looked over at me with a forced smile on her face and i, no matter how much it hurt to know that she was hiding something from me, smiled back.

Everyone began to chat away, I being included in the conversation. I put my hand under the table and connected it with Klover and I could feel the electricity with that one small touch of the finger. I looked over at her and she smiled real big. And i smiled back, a genuine one. With the thought of her hiding something from me stored in the back of my mind.

Klover's POV

Klover's POV

Hunter holding my hand made me feel better about what I had done. He didn't need to know that Brad was mate,I was sure of that. I still don't know how Hunter is my mate also but I feel so much better when I'm with him. He lightens up my sadness until there's none left. He didn't need to know that the guy who had caused me my sadness was my mate. Telling him that would just...ruin everything. And I can't let that happen. Hunter was already making me stronger, physically and emotionally. I smiled real big at him.

After twenty more minutes of our flowing conversations I got up and took my dish to the kitchen. I ran the water on the plate as soon as it came in contact with the faucet. After it was rinsed off, I put it in the dish washer.

"So what'd you think of dinner?" I jumped at the sound of his voice. Why can't I ever hear him come in. I turned around quickly and hit him bar on the arm. He looked shocked as I crossed my arms.

"What was that for?"

I put on a 'duh' face. "For scaring me like that".

He chuckled and put his hands up in defense. He walked closer to me and pulled me into him so I was inches from his face.