Chapter 12(part 1)- Waiting For Them To Say,"Take Me With You"

HEY GUYS, I AM SO VERY SORRY! EVERYTHING HAS BEEN SO HECTIC THESE PASSED TWO WEEKS. ONE WEEK I WAS SICK AND THEN I CAME BACK TO SCHOOL AND THERE WAS JUST PILES OF HOMEWORK AND I NEVER REALLY GOT A CHANCE TO WORK ON THE NEXT CHAPTER! AGAIN I AM SO VERY SORRY. HOPEFULLY THIS WONT HAPPPEN AGAIN. HOPEFULLY I'LL UPLOAD SOMETIME THIS WEEKEND SINCE FINALS ARE THIS WEEK. AGAIN SO SORRY.

BTW THIS IS DEDICATED TO THIS GAL BECAUSE SHE'S MY 100TH FAN! WOOO HOOOO! ANYWAY PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE, ADD, OR SHARE! LOL ENJOY!!!

Chapter 12(part 1)- Waiting For Them To Say,"Take Me With You"

Anticipation and excitement ran through my body all at the same time. We were going to find the rest of our pack and I couldn't help but feel ecstatic.

We were all running in our wolf forms in the woods we had just a few minutes ago passed through into Nevada. It had taken us at least two hours to get here and none of us were tired. We could go on for hours if we wanted to.

After Julianna had said Nevada we knew that that's where our pack member was. She told us that it was a boy and that he had shaggy brown hair with green eyes.

He went to Willner High, a school I never heard of but who cared. He was 15 like the rest of us and that reminds me next week the whole pack would be turning sixteen together. It was going to be the best birthday ever.

Wait, that gives me an idea, what if.....

'Omygosh! Guys?' I yelled in mind link.

Immediately everyone groaned and whined because apparently I had yelled too loud in their minds.

'Oopse sorry' I said as some of my pack mates glared at me playfully.

'Ok well guys I think I know why we have a time limit'

'Shoot' Mason asked.

'Well you know how all of us are turning 16 this week?'

Choruses of yeahs were said.

'Well if you think about it. Today's Sunday, we have two days to find Nevada boy, three days to find the next person and five days to find the other. So in actuality after we find Nevada boy we only have a day to find the next person and only two more days after that to find the last person, so that's five days in total'

'Ok what's your point?' Logan asked.

'Well five days from Sunday is Thursday. Friday is our birthday'

'So?' Luke said.

'Don't you get it? At 12 midnight we get our full gifts. That's why we are on a time limit because if we don't gather everyone and be at the house by midnight then we lose any chances of getting our gifts and we die'

I sighed. There was silence yet again, they were all blocking their thoughts. A few minutes passed by as we dodged minor obstacles in our way like fallen trees or low branches.

'Wow, full gifts' Kyle said.

'That's crazy' Luke whispered.

'I hope we find them' Julianna said.

'We will find them' Cameron assured. That pretty much shut down the conversation.

We had ran for about another hour finally stopping at a clearing.

I walked over to the clearing. It was beautiful there were flowers here and there, being a bunch of yellows and pinks. I walked over to the water that was in the center and took a few licks of water. I wasn't as thirsty like everyone else.