Chapter 13- A Big Twist In My Story

HEY GUYS IM SO SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG AGAIN! Lol IT'S JUST THAT I'VE BEEN SO BUSY LATELY THAT I BARELY HAVE ANY TIME TO WORK ON THE STORY.......LIES!

HAHA TRUTH IS IVE BEEN REALLY LAZY. VOLLEYBALL PRACTICE JUST WEARS ME OUT AND WHEN I COME HOME ALL I WANT TO DO IS LAY DOWN ON THE COUCH AND WATCH TV AND EAT ICE CREAM LOL!

HONESTLY I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE HOW LONG I WAS GONE UNTIL LOVE_LIFE64 COMMENTED ABOUT ME BEING ABDUCTED! WHICH BTW THAT'S VERY CREATIVE LOL! ANYWAYS IM SORRY FOR THE WAIT IM JUST FREAKING OUT ABOUT TRYOUTS. Sigh....

OK HAPPY HAPPY! THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO THEYCALLUSTEENS FOR MAKING ME THIS SUPER DUPER AWESOME COVER....I FORGOT TO DEDICATE TO HER SO WHY NOT THE LAST CHAPPIE OF BOOK ONE!

OH AND AFTER YOU READ THE LAST CHAPTER MAKE SURE YOU GO CHECK OUT THE PROLOGUE FOR BOOK TWO! I UPLOADED IT AS AN APOLOGY FOR TAKING FOREVER TO UPLOAD.

OKAY SORRY FOR THE LONG RANT JUST HAD TO GET IT OUT OR ELSE I WOULD HAVE EXPLODED! Lol CHAPTER 13 EVERYBODY! ENJOY!

Chapter 13- A Big Twist In My Story

Klover's POV

Derek smiled at me as he shook my hand.

"This is Anna, Jule, Hunter, Luke, Kyle, Cameron, Logan, Jason and Mason, and last but least Chase". They all acknowledged our new member with a friendly nod or wave. Saying hi's and what not.

"Nice to meet you all".

"Okay I would love to give you a full introduction to everybody but that's gong to have to wait because we need to get back home so we can finish this".

He nodded.

"Okay let's go," he said smiling. I looked behind me and they all nodded at me. I smiled.

Everything seemed to go in a fly by in only seconds. As soon as they nodded at me I changed into my wolf and ran. I could feel my wolf getting ten times stronger as we got closer and closer to home. I knew that the others could feel it to.

No one said a word, no one had to because our mission was coming to a close. Time seemed to pass too fast. I didn't even realize that it was getting darker but when I did notice I knew that it was getting close to midnight. I was almost afraid that we weren't going to make it but I guess that's why I say almost because I knew we were gonna make it.

I smiled as I saw the house into view. I barely even stopped fully to change back into my human form. So I almost tripped on the steps to the house. I ran into the house not bothering to wait for the others.

I run so fast to my room to put on some clothes on. I hope no one saw me nude, I thought. A little to late for that because they probably did, my she wolf said. Shut up, I think back as I shut her off.

I run back down to the living room but no ones there. Huh, I thought, where did everyone go?.

'In the library babe' Hunter said in my mind chuckling. I sighed annoyed and ran down the familiar hallway that me to our wicked library.

As soon as I got to the door I pushed it open and every one turned to me and smirked. I rolled my eyes and muttered a whatever.

It's funny how I was the first to get in the house and I was the last one to get to the library.

"It's not our fault you decided to rip your clothes instead of taking them off and then changing into your wolf," Chase said. Everyone coughed out a laugh.

I growl playfully. And mutter another whatever.

Cameron claps his hands together and smiles. I see that he has the same book with him that he had with me when he was explaining the whole gift thing.