Chapter 6- Don't Pretend Like You Don't Know

To the right is KyleXD.

Sorry for not upoading sooner, it will not happen again. I'll try to upload every two days so yeah. Okay ENJOYS!!!<--------- (THE 'S' WAS ON PURPOSE)

Chapter 6- Don't Pretend Like You Don't Know

Kevin's POV

"No,"I whispered. "No, no,no, no,"I shook my head back and forth and tears ran down my face as I was rocking slowly. "No, no, no, please God no". I sobbed in my hands.

'This is all your fault' my he- wolf said.

'I know, I know'

A hand made small circles on my back. And when I looked up I swear I saw Cruella. I jumped at the feeling of her touching me. My mother wasn't and would never touch me.

"Don't touch me,"I growled. My mother was the enemy in all of this and so was I. But if its anyone who hurt her the most it was the one who conceived her.

I glared and she automaticly knew what I was thinking and what I wanted to so badly say.

"Son-" My dad started.

"NO!" I yelled. "How dare you call me your son when you were never a father". His chin tightened. Tears just flowed and I never cried.

"KLOVER'S DEAD! AND YOU SAY SON! THERE ARE NO TEARS FOR YOUR OWN DAUGHTER!"

"We still have Kelly," my mom shrugged. What she said frustrated the heck out of me.

"KELLY!?! ALL SHE DOES IS SLEEP AROUND!" I yell. My parents and the whole room gasps. Kelly glared at me.

"Don't act like its not true,"I growled. Everyone quieted down.

"Klover was more than Kelly will ever be and you know it".

I continued,"You abandoned Klover in her neediest time. You said she was a mistake and a regretful birth. You called her names and abused her in every single way possible. You made her life a living Hell, and not one of you feels guilty".

"Are you not forgetting that you were one too?" my mother said with distaste.

I growled. "I haven't forgotten and nor will I ever forget this day that I killed my own blood. And neither will I forget that I wasn't alone in doing so," when I said that I looked at every single pack member. From young to old. No one was innocent, everyone was guilty.

"Look at us, we are a disgrace to our wolf race. We let a member-one of us- die, not by someone else but us. We killed her! If we hadn't of chased her away with our insults and physical beatings, she wouldn't have been dead. Instead she would be our future Luna!"i glared at Brad and he returned the favor.

Everyone gasped at me when I said "future Luna". I scoffed.

"Everyone one knows that Kelly is the future Luna, she always has been. She's Luna material, Klover never was--" I interrupted him.

"So your just going to keep on telling them lies, eh?"

"I don't know what your talking about?"

"Really?" his words were no where near credible.

He rolled his eyes, "Really".

I ran out of the room and up to Klover's room snatching up the note that was on her blanket. I ran back downstairs. They deserved to know the truth.

"Klover left behind a note and you all deserve to know what she wrote:

 Dear pack,

If your as dumb as I thought you were and noticed that I was gone then you are correct. I am gone. I'm done with all the crap that you throw my way. I'm tired of being unhappy and depressed.