Chapter 7- I Knew There Was Something More

To the right is the lunar eclipseXD

Chapter 7- I Knew There Was Something More

Klover's POV

Julianna took my hand and dragged me out of the guest room and down a hall that was unfamiliar. The whole time with her leading me into different places that I wasn't familiar with I just kept my mouth shut. She didn't say a word either and surprisingly I was glad than none of us spoke a word. I was still confused about everything. About me? About Hunter? And what we were? I didn't understand anything but I knew I would get my answers.

"Ok, we're here," Julianna said grabbing me away from my thoughts.

I looked around the room taking in my surroundings. In the center of the room was a long table with 12 chairs. I didn't understand why there were so many but I got pass that. I looked up and there were brown wooden shelves all over, in fact most of the space in here was just filled with shelves. On these shelves were books, but not the ones you see in the library. These looked special. Very special.

"What is this place?" Pause. "Except for the obvious".

She laughed. "This is where you can get all your unanswered questions after I tell you the information that I know".

My eyes widened. I was finally getting my answers.

"Take a seat". I did as she said and pulled out a chair from the only table that they had in the room. She also took a seat and folded her hands together.

There was silence as she just stared at me. I smiled breaking it.

"So," I paused. "What are we?"

Julia sighed. "We're werewolves". She paused. "Very special werewolves".

"Meaning"

"Man, I'm never good at this!" she muttered. She looked as if she was lost in thought. But that thought was pounced on when the door was opened and in came the guys of the pack. If I remembered correctly their names were: Jason, Mason, Luke, and Kyle. When I thought the pack had stopped coming in I was met with wrong because there were two other guys that also came in that I obviously hadn't met yet but the ones that Hunter was talking about before. They all took a seat and smiled nervously at me. Hunter sat by my side while Julianna sat on the other. The rest filled the other seats in leaving three other seats open.

"Who are they?" I whispered to Julia. She smiled,

"Klover meet Logan and Cameron. Logan and Cameron meet Klover". Logan had black hair that almost didn't look black but it was good enough. He had dimples and was super hot, well they all were but that's besides the point. Cameron had short dirty blonde hair and was also very super good looking. He had a hot smile also.They both smiled.

"Nice to meet you," Logan said.

Cameron looked nervous on what he should say. "Yeah... what he said". I laughed silently at that.

"Cameron's horrible with meeting new people." Julianna whispered. I smiled and nodded.

"So why are we here?" Jason asked

"To explain our history to Klover, idiot," Mason said slapping Jason in the back of the head.

"Ow," Jason muttered.

"Oh sorry did that hurt?" Mason asked innocently. Hunter rolled his eyes.

"HECK YEAH IT HURT!" Mason was about to retort but he never started because Logan interrupted.

"Would you guys shut up"

Jason and Mason muttered something under their breath. I laughed and so did Julianna.