DAY 2

" WANT SOME BUBBLEGUM? "

Lily Evans asked, smiling. She had just been rummaging through her bag when she found the Droobles candy. Tessa shook her head but continued to examine the bubblegum case anyway.

"Just curious but, where'd you get it?"

"This?" The redhead said, before blowing a giant blue bubble and laughing. She made a face that seemed to give off a i'm trying to remember something so don't interrupt or distract my train of thought vibe so Tessa didn't and instead kept chewing on her now-flavorless gum. (One of her biggest secrets included an inability to make a bubble out of bubblegum. It was very distressing.)

After a few minutes Lily's indifferent, spaced out expression finally changed into a smile- although not the happy, overly joyous, I just recalled a happy memory kind. It was, in the best of descriptions, kind of bitter, kind of sad, and very annoyed.

"Funny you should mention that actually," she stated," but it was actually James that gave me this."

Tessa scoffed." He gave you a pack of gum? "

"Yeah, well, it's James we're talking about. He probably thought it was like, the best way to get girls to like him or something."

Tessa nodded. Not just a girl, she thought, only you.

"Subtly telling someone their breath stinks and that they should chew some gum is definitely one of the best gestures of romance I have never witnessed."

Lily rolled her eyes, but smiled.

"Speaking of gestures of romance..."

Tessa seemed to light up at the mention of their little project.

" Ah yes! That. "

" So, what's Day 2 of Project James-Gets-A-Taste-Of-His-Own-Medicine ? "

"Oh you'll see. " Tessa answered, a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"In fact," she added," let's start that right now. Hurry, Lilyflower, or you'll miss it! "

"Miss it?" responded the green eyed girl as she hurriedly jogged up to the determined Slytherin.

" I wouldn't miss it for the world."