104

Dear Lily,

If you get this, it means I'm good and you have nothing to worry about. I'm really sorry for the sudden disappearance, I know it's inconvenient. It's more than inconvenient. But I was just...I needed a bit of a break. I'm sorry. Though I reckon you're with Potter now? What a turn of events, haha. (If you're not though, then ignore this and I'm sorry again for making things more awkward than they should be). I always knew that if this plan worked or not, you two'd likely end up with each other. I should've told you that, in a way, I saw it coming and i'm still not sure why I tried to delay it all from happening. I really hope you're doing well now. I was gonna send a letter to James too but I know it'll hurt. Hurt me, that is. I got too involved in the project, thought too much of it. I'm sorry for ruining our friendship. I think I'm not coming back. My mum and dad want me in Beauxbatons. Fun, right? Things are a bit wonky here. Mum wants to set me up (with Parkinson of all people!) and that bald headed prick, Voldemort, is starting drama, but I hope it'll rest soon so we can all take a break and calm down. This is sixth year Tessa by the way. I'm writing this at home and it won't deliver to you until a couple of years from now. Cool, right? I'll be better now, by the time you receive this. How's Halloween in 1998?

Hope my future-self hears from
your future-self soon.
I'm really sorry.

Love,
Tessa