Chapter 9: A Friendly Visit From L.A. Part 2 of 3

Max's Pov

"Bolt?!" I said.

"Yeah Max. It's me, Bolt."

"I'll let you two catch up. I'm going to get lunch so be good," the woman said. She left the apartment to do who knows what. Bolt looked at me, then chuckled.

"You seem surprised to see me," he said.

"Of course I am! I thought you were never coming back!"

"Actually, I mistakenly came back before but I couldn't see you then. I had to get back home to Penny fast, and well a certain feline made me remember you while we're here visiting a cousin of Penny's mom."

"Oh wow. So what happened?"

"Dawg...it's a long story..."

"Are you guys just gonna keep talking and ignore me?" Duke said, cutting in.

"Oh, my bad" I said. I turned to Bolt.

"Bolt, this is my brother Duke, and Duke this is an old friend of mine, Bolt," I greeted. "He's also a famous TV Superstar."

"Retired actually, but it's nice to meet you Duke," said Bolt. Duke nodded.

"Anyways, I thought it would be a good time to see my old friend. Hope you don't mind."

"Not at all," I said. "So that must be Penny's mom that brought you?"

"Yep, Penny would have brought me, but she went on a trip to the Bahamas with her friends on vacation."

"Oh sweet. So tell me how you accidentally ended up in New York."

"Alright. Well where do I start? Oh yeah! It began when me and Penny were filming the season finale of our show..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gidget's Pov

I was heading back home from the groomers. My owners pick me up to take me back to our apartment. The people at the groomers did a really good job on my fur and claws. I wanted to show Max. He would probably say I look beautiful or something more, as I would expect, but I still like his comments no matter what.

We finally made it home and my owners left to go out, leaving me alone. I decided to see Max and Duke. As I went over to the window, I saw another dog with them. It was a male American Shepherd. Well all I cared about was if it was male or female, so I don't mind as much, but who is he? He looks really familiar. Have I seen him on TV before?

I just decided to walk in and say hello. Don't want to keep Max waiting. As I walked in, I heard the unknown dog speaking to them.

"...and so after the fire incident at the studio, Penny and I retired, and from then on we lived a normal life. Of course with Mittens and Rhino."

"That sounds great. You must be living well," Duke said.

"Yeah I have."

"So does anyone still remember your days of acting?" Max asked.

"Actually yeah. I'm not really surprised though, but a lot of people still love the original me and Penny. Our fakes aren't as good as we were. And since they added aliens it didn't get any better."

"But you still could have made that better though."

"Ha, yeah I could." They laughed. I then decided to cut in. I walked to them.

"Hey boys. What y'all talking about?" I asked. All three looked at me.

"Oh hey Gidget. Didn't see your there," Max said, greeting me with a nuzzle.

"It's alright," I said, licking his cheek. "So, who's your friend?"

"Oh right." He turned to the Shepherd.

"Gidget this is Bolt, Bolt this is my girlfriend Gidget."

My eyes widened to saucers and my jaw dropped to the floor. (not literally) He's friends with the TV superstar Bolt!?

Bolt looked at me and smiled.

"Well nice to meet you Gidget. You also seem surprised to see me?"

"Y-y-your B-Bolt? From t-the TV show!?"

"Yes I am, hehe. The original of course."

"Alright now that we all got acquainted with each other-?" Max was saying.

"Wait!" Bolt said. "Aren't you going to tell me about your adventures?" He looked at us.

Max, Duke, and I looked at each other then back at Bolt.

Max said, "Well I guess we could, hehe."

"Again with story time?" Duke groaned.

"Yes Duke. Story time."

Duke groaned again. We all sat in a circle.

"So...," Max began,"It started with Katie leaving for work and Gidget greeting me as she does every morning..."

Part 2 finished. I'll be making part 3 soon. Sorry for the delay. I'm still in school and it's almost finals, so I'll be occupied for a while. I saw that most of you liked my surprise cross over of Bolt. Leave a comment and I'll talk to you guys later.