Chapter 19: Not Feeling Right

Gidget's Pov

"How about this?" asked Velvet, flying up to a window of bows.

"Maybe," I simply said.

I sighed.

Velvet, Katherine, and I decided to go out for a while and see what's up, well they did. I wanted to watch my Telenovela. It was a new episode, too.

"I think she had enough bows Velvet," Kat said.

"Well, it's kinda her thing, no?" Velvet replied.

I chuckled.

"I just don't want anymore bows for now okay?" I said.

"You seem bored," Kat said. "Are you still upset that you didn't get to watch your Telenovela?"

"No, of course not. Besides it's set to record. It's just, I don't know. I don't feel...normal..."

"What you mean?"

"Like I don't feel...right...as in...I don't feel..."

"Happy?"

"...Yeah...something like that."

"Why though?" asked Velvet.

"I'm not sure. I felt fine yesterday. But on the low, I don't feel as lovely as I'm usually supposed to. Maybe I need to go out more or something."

It fell silent for a while.

"...Are you sure you don't want another bow?" asked Velvet.

"Really Velvet?" Kat asked, glaring at her.

I smiled. "Yes. I'm sure."

"Well whatever it is, it might breeze off for good."

"Yeah."

Again, more silence.

"Hm...a dress?" Velvet asked out of the blue.

"Velvet," said Kat, "you might want to ask her-"

"Actually I do want another one," I cut Kat off.

"Great!" Velvet cheered. Kat rolled her eyes. I laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"...So afterwards, we all got a ride home. Max called for me. He was gonna ask if I wanted to go out sometime, but I cut him off, jumped on him and began licking his face in happiness. And we'll, we got together afterwards."

"I still can't believe Velvet was telling the truth," Kat said.

"I told you I knew what I saw! But you guys didn't believe me!" Velvet said.

"Well some of your stories can be a bit unrealistic. Remember you mentioned that time when you saw a cat and a dog merged together, even though it was a TV show?"

"Hey! That costume looked pretty real to me from the sky."

"Well, don't you think that wouldn't better the chances of the cat dog being real?" I asked, laughing.

"I thought I had great sight at the time," Velvet replied.

"Whatever," Kat said.

"So back to you and Max," Velvet started, "do you think you two will get back together?"

I knew this was gonna come up sooner or later.

"Well, Max hurt me a lot, and he will have to try to get me back."

"But, do you want him back?" Kat asked.

My eyes then widened. The question was stuck repeating in my head. My mind is saying no, and yet my heart is saying yes.

"...I'm not sure," I responded.

"Do you actually believe he would cheat on you?"

"Well, I didn't before, but when I heard he did, I got so mad. But now, I'm not so sure. It doesn't feel right."

"Well we can't tell what you're going through exactly, but you can wait and see."

"Alright."

"...Are you absolutely sure you don't want any bows?" Velvet asked once again.

"Velvet!" Kat yelled. "For the last time she-"

"Well now I do," I said, cutting her off.

Kat face-pawed herself in frustration.

"Great! Let's go!" Velvet said happily.

"*sighs* I have to deal with this shit all the time," Kat said under her breath, loud enough for me to here.

I giggled.

I still thought about Max. Maybe I was too hard on him. I'll probably talk to him about it sometime this week. If not, well, I'll just see what happens.

Does Gidget still have feelings for Max? Man. Love issues. Continue to read this story for more. Thank you guys for over 5000 reads! By now I should not be surprised. Which I'm not. But I am surprised how fast the reads skyrocketed in a day though. So, chapter 19 is done. And to let you know, for those who don't follow me, and possibly read the story I'm about to mention right now, I am taking over OlvinUmanzor 's story, Max X Gidget: Warm Feelings. It is happening. And I'm glad to continue it for him. Anyways, hope you guys like this chapter. Thank you all for the support. Leave a comment, and I'll talk to you all later.