Chapter 13: Party For All

Max's Pov

"So...wait let me try to rationalize what you said. You want me and the others to go out to a party, or club as you said, not Pop's place, to have more fun?" I asked Snowball.

"Exactly!" he replied. In case you're wondering, I met up with Snowball in front of his place, and he just asked if I was okay with EVERYONE going out to have fun, since it's now 2017. But the thing is we did that like before then into New Years, so why?

"Wh- I-...I'm still confused."

"...Really. Come on! I said it loud and clear."

"I know what you said Snowball. I'm just questioning, WHY AGAIN!?"

"Because it's still the week of News Years, and almost everyone agreed. Well the guys did."

"Ooohhh, soooo, it's like a boys night and girls night out, but the girls stay home together. Got it. Still though, what if something happens to Gidget, and I'm not there to do anything. Or something happens to me!?"

He rolled his eyes clearly annoyed.

"Bruh, Max, I'm your best friend, if something happens to you, then...it's your fault."

"What the ffff...wouldn't it be your fault?"

"Nah. I was gonna say karma, because you killed Viper, and I forgave you don't get mad. But karma got you when you got attacked by that other dog. So, then, it would be your fault. Plus you have a choice to go or not."

"...You know what? Nevermind. I'll go."

"Alright now let's go meet up with-."

"But there's only Gidget and Chloe. To me, that doesn't sound the least amount of fun."

"Ohhh, that won't be for long. Lets go now."

I looked at him curious to what he means as he turns to leave.

"What does that mean?"

"You'll soon find out. Come on. Everyone will be meeting up at your apartment." He started to hop away.

"Wait!" He stopped and turned around annoyed.

"Bruh! What!?"

"Why my place?"

He simply smiled and said,"Because we always do, and Duke suggested it."

He continued hopping to where I lived. I rolled my eyes as a sign of "of course" and followed him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Snowball and I just arrived at my apartment and we saw Duke, Gidget, Chloe, Buddy, Mel, Tiberius, and...who are they? I saw a red Siberian Husky, a Pesquet Parrot, a Tonkinese cat, and another white bunny. They all were females from the looks of then, but who were they? This must be what Snowball was talking about.

"Hey Snowball!" the parrot said. "Who's your friend?"

"You know them?" I asked Snowball.

"Yep," he replied. "The Pesquet Parrot is Velvet, the Tonkinese cat is Katherine, the red Siberian Husky is Autumn, and the white bunny is Snowflake, also my girlfriend."

"Hi!" they all said.

"Wait what!? Girlfriend!?" I yelled.

"Yes!" Snowball replied, rubbing his ear. "I met her on the day you got messed up."

"Of course you did."

"So what now?" Mel asked.

"Well if it isn't obvious, it's us guys going out and the girls staying at Gidget's," Buddy said annoyed.