The Council, The Alpha, and Every Other Werewolf Out There..Can BITE Me chpt 10

Alright this was just kind of a side note for the guest room because I need to spoil my characters. This is basicaly his room besides the cieling fan, the window on the far left, and the little cushion things at the end of the bed. Ok that sums that up!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My words hadn't phased him for all I know, he scanned the room with such stride. Though I didn't really care for his bitching I was hoping he wouldn't notice the wall so I didn't have to hear about it anyway.

I watched him as his eyes seemed to scan every inch of the room until, unfortunately, they had landed straight on the very obvious indent in the wall. It took less then two seconds for those eyes to land right back on me, and you better believe my groans were right around the corner.

"What happened to the wall" His eyes narrowed just in the slightest as I crossed my arms and shrugged.

"I told you already," I uncrossed one arm and tapped my head slowly. "If I'm going to have steel doors and barred windows, I might as well play the part" I'm not even sure why I had smirked then. Maybe the thought of them replacing the walls with cushion seemed pretty sweet. It's like my own personnel bouncy castle.

He still stood there. Unfazed beyond his usual glare, before actually showing some indication that he'd heard me. After a few seconds, he unnarrowed his eyes and actually walked towards me. At this point it was instinctive to expect to get beat up in this place, but if he thinks he can scare me just from walking-he has another thing coming.

He finally halted in front of me and just gave me a really bored look. No glare, no yelling, just...weird. He didn't do much for a few seconds and already I was starting to get that awkward in-my-bubble feeling.

"Uhm...what? Do I have something on my face?" I couldn't help but snicker. "Probably dry-wall"

My confused look morphed back into my glare and smirk, yet even that wasn't any good. I was about to tell him how werewolves are such an awkward group, but he finally showed signs of life and weirdly began to raise his arms. Instinctively I had beaten him to it and smacked his dominant hand away, but he wrapped it back around and snatched my wrist. Though his reflexes aren't perfect, his grip was not even close to faulty. My hand hung in a limp fist, the tell tale signs of some blood circulation problems already showing. I glanced from my wrist back to him and noticed he hadn't even paid my hand any mind. His gaze was still fixed on me, and I would be damned but to break contact first...well...hopefully. A few uncomfortable seconds later he finally glanced at my hand. It was brief before turning his head back to my face in obvious disbelief.

"Oh really," He turned my hand slowly around so that my knuckles faced him "From the looks of it you might've just punched it"

He glanced back at me and had finally brought his other hand carefully to my head. For once... I stood frozen. His hands were warmer than I'd expected, even if they just rested on my hair. In a split second though his thumb grazed back slowly, causing some of my hair to follow suit. When he slid it forward again, my left eye cringed shut from the unusually gentle contact.

"Doesn't look like you have any bruising either" I had hoped that the forcefully shut eyelid might give an indication that I was pained from my "Obvious" lost battle with the wall.

"Yeah well... what do you know" Finally, I snapped out of my stance and yanked my hand away. It must of been more force than necessary since he looked surprised. What the fuck were you expecting? Either way, he only glared back at me.

"You aren't going to go around and break things whenever you get pissed," He turned and began to make his way towards the door. When he finally walked out he stepped back, held the frame, and looked at me.