The Council, the Alpha, and Every Other Werewolf out there.. can BITE ME chpt 6

And BAM I'm back and I'm ready to write stuff - confetti explosion!-

Btw the pics Andrew ---->

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Aaron's POV

"I wouldn't expect you to feel accommodating, but be reminded that this leniency will not last," His voice was stern. "Allow me to just explain to you the circumstance of this situation." I wasn't really paying that much attention to his lecture, I was too busy trying to find another way out of here. I looked around carefully. Somehow trying to bring as little attention to myself as possible.

"You have trespassed on marked territory without the consent of the council or the Alpha. You do not belong to a pack here and a rogue could be considered a threat and run out or even killed if necessary"

The term "killed" kinda caught my attention and even as I glared at him I realized this is probably just a warning to leave. Oh well if that's it those idiots could of just said so I'm happy to oblige.

With my full attention I let my glare soften a little, waiting for my cue to leave.

"But do to your unique qualities we are offering you a spot to live on the territory, joining a pack will give you full expansion over the entire land" He laced his fingers anxiously, leaning forward with a calm expression.

As much as being in a house sounds fucking fantastic living with a bunch of wolves sounds horrible. This man was the only one that was pleasant, I'm sure he's the reason I'm here, but still.

I shook my head and let my glare subside. Well guess I'll get going there's plenty of woods out there. He sighed as if he knew something was coming.

"I'm afraid I made that statement more of an option in hope you would agree," I watched him closely, his hands still wound together "You will be living here under the influence of a pack that you will commit to and respect, you're not permitted to leave under the councils law"

My anger couldn't of been anymore obvious to everyone since the guards grew more tense, probably at the unsurity of my strength and abilities in case I do attack the leader, which I'm really close to fucking doing. I couldn't take my own silence of glares and growls so I shifted out of anger. When I did shift I wasn't naked in front of everyone. For some reason I'm able to keep my clothes on while I shift and they don't get ruined, where they go I have no idea.

When I shifted I stormed up to the highest desk.

"What the fuck are you saying old man! What do you mean I can't leave!" It felt like I was foaming at the mouth preparing to just sink my teeth into his stupid neck.

Now I still must of been a sight, my red and black flannel was wrinkled and rough looking and my grey sweatpants had a few permanent mud stains here and there, but overall not horrible. My clothes and I were somewhat clean since I came upon a creak with running water, at least my hair was ok...yes bitches my hair.

"You broke a territorial law which will go unpunished if you agree to stay willingly, you may be young but you must of been in a pack at some point for the likely hood of you living on your own seems slim," His expression never falters "Since you will not oblige to are generous hospitality nor the fact that you would be excused of breaking a very strict law gives me the right to make you stay within the land as punishment" Sternly, he changes his expression to utter stone for an old man.

He's out of his cracked mind!

"I have not done one fucking thing wrong since I've been here besides accidentally stumbling into your stupid land!" And then it hit me "You're just using it as an excuse to keep me here aren't you" My fists clenched so tightly the sting of my fingernails started embedding themselves into my skin.