My child

"Regina!" I turned my head and looked at my sister. I was sitting at my desk trying to fix my ruffled feathers.
"What?" She giggled and handed me some cream.
"You've been assigned to another child!" Her Green wings flushed out in excitement.
"Wha- no I can't be. I'm assigned to Robin." I grabbed the cream and placed some on my fingers before smoothing out my feathers.
"Reggie. Robin doesn't need you anymore." I flexed my wings and let the spread out to their full length before tucking them in again.
"Who is it this time Z?" I rolled my eyes and grabbed paper and pen.
"Her name is Emma Swan. She lives in StoryBrooke, Maine. She is currently seventeen." I stopped taking notes.
"That old? Doesn't she already have an Angel?" I asked.
"Her last one was sent to hell. Cruella." I shuddered at the thought of that woman.
"I don know why she wasn't sent down there sooner. Alright I'll go. Don't have to much fun." I got up and straightened my dress. Which was saying a lot.
My heels clicked on the marble as I strutted down to my bosses office.
"Mother." I cleared my throat of the clog that kept me from speaking.
"Ah Regina! Come to say goodbye?" I nodded and slowly walked to the older woman and gave her a timid hug.
When I was on Earth my mother wasn't always the nicest but after a thousand or so years she's made up for everything. But she is one of the reasons for how I died. For hells sake she became a Guardian Angel Leader!
"Have a safe trip dear." She cupped my cheek, I had to hide my flinch. I gave a small smile before pulling out my wand that I had designed to look like Draco Malfoy's. Harry Potter is my favorite movie in the living world. I was sorted into the Slytherin.
I waved it in the air and I was teleported to my kids house.
I wanted to meet her formally but first I had to see her living conditions. I was still in my angel form so no one could see me. I opened the door quietly, and slipped through the house.
"Emma!" I jumped as a pixie cut woman walked out of the kitchen whipping her hands on a kitchen towel.
"What?!" I snapped my head toward the stairs leading to a loft.
"Will you come take the trash out?" A blonde looked over the railing but her eyes seemed to have wandered to me.
"Ya just a sec." She smiled but I narrowed my eyes at her with a smile. I watched as she came down. She didn't look at me but at her mother.
"How is your friend?" I pulled out my file from my bag and looked to see that the woman was her Mother. Snow Swan Nolan Jones. Her dad died when she was young. But her mother remarried to a man named Killian Jones. I had heard a lot about this man. They didn't know exactly who he was but I did.
"She's gone. Sent to hell." My gaze wandered back to her.
"Well if your friend-"
"Mom guardian angel." I saw in Snows eyes that she didn't believe her. I sighed.
"Here you take out the trash and I'll put another bag in."
I fallowed the blonde out the door and down the stairs.
"Ah Emma." I froze when I heard his voice.
"Mr. Jones." Emma turned to her left to the leather clad man I remembered except he had taken a shine to the new era clothes. His left hand was in tact with his body once more. But it was still heavily decorated with pirate rings.
"It's Master Jones when no one is around." I walked behind her and clenched my jaw. His eyes flickered to behind my child but was right through me. "Is she here?" His voice was low and cunning like the old days.
I had enough I walked up the stairs a way so I couldn't see them and pulled my wand out and made myself look human from this time period.
I strutted down the stairs and made sure he saw me.
"Captain Jones. What a surprise." I sneered. I smiled at the blonde.
"What do you want?" His accent annoyed me.
"Captain? Seriously?" She looked so confused.
"Emma this is-"
"Regina Mills. I'm new in town but I knew Killian here a while back. Not pleased with him either way." I glared at the man.
"Ms. Mills may I talk to you for a moment? Emma go back up stairs I'll take the trash from here." He grabbed the black bag roughly but I got a wink at her before she turned and ran up the stairs.
"What." My tone bit at his throat.
"Stay away from here." I squinted at him.
"You don't give me orders guy liner. And if you hurt her I will kill you if it's the last thing I do." The growl from my throats was deep and husked. I turned on my heel and walked back up the stairs. I turned invisible again and walked in. I huffed and walked up the stairs to Emma's room.
"Hello." I smiled and sat down.
"It's a pleasure to meet you Emma." I replied.
"I know who you are. I read about you in mythology class. Queen Regina. Your mother had you killed." I marveled at how smart and how deathly much she knew about me.
"That was along time ago. Now I'm going to sleep up here tonight." Her eyes widened with horror.
"Master Jones." She stuttered and pushed herself to the head board. I looked behind me to see the disgusting man walking towards her.
"Your mums gone to her parents for the weekend love. I figured we could have some fun." He started to take off his shirt.
"Please no!" Emma cried hugging her knees. I pulled my wand out and stepped between the two. I summoned my mother and sister and appeared in front of the man.
"Regina- oh it's him." Zelena started a fireball on her hand but I put it out.
"What the fuck!" He cried and fell back in shock. "What the bloody hell are you three doing ere?" My blood boiled.
"I said if you hurt her." I growled and stepped foreword.
"Regina." My mother warned.
"This man needs to be taken to Rumple. I hear he has a bounty on his head. Dead or alive. I don't care which." I went to lunge at him but was pulled back by the blonde.
"Angels don't kill." She whispered in my ear.
"Then I guess I'm not an angel." I pulled away from her and drove my wand that turned to a blade through his throat.