Satan

"YOU DID WHAT?!" I watched as the blonde got yelled at. "You sold your soul to Satan, Hades you ever the fuck is down there Emma?" The pixie woman had her hands on her hips.
"She has a name you know." I squinted at the blonde. Neither could see me at the moment.
"Oh I didn't know Lord of the underworld was a woman now." I rolled my eyes. "Besides the fact. Why in hell would you do such high a thing?" I looked at the blonde awaiting her response.
"Because." She whispered. The pixie woman also known as Snow which is also Emma's mother set her face in her hand.
"What did I do wrong?"

Later that night I stood against the tree in the front yard. The door opened and Emma walked out with a large suit case.
"Ready?" I asked placing my cigarette on the ground and stepping on it. I could see the hesitation in her figure. "No backing out now. Your soul is mine let's go." I stomped my foot on the ground again and a small portal opened. I grabbed her hand and jumped pulling her with me. I cackled as her screams ringed in my ears. Not every day I get live visitors in Hell.
I touched my foot down gracefully on the black marble beneath me.
Emma on the other hand, fell on her side.
"You couldn't install an elevator, or even stairs." I rolled my eyes and helped the blonde mess to her feet. "Regina." I turned on my heel to her. He mouth closed.
"First of all down hear it's your majesty, second learn to keep your tongue." The venom laced in my tone could have killed a python.
I walked hastily down the corridor of the castle. The dead servants cleared out of my way. A couple days ago this lonely woman summoned me because she wanted a friend. And how could I resist buying a soul? I smiled at the thought. I barged into the fire room. It had chairs and liquor. First thing I noticed was that my sister was riding a man she had brought down from the living.
"Z if you're going to fuck some one do it else where." As soon as I finished she came. I rolled my eyes. She smirked at me and then looked at my human.
"'Gina, bring a toy to share have we?" Her hips kept rocking. That's when I noticed that the man she was with was a captain from the Never Land seas.
"This woman, had sold her soul to me. But she is not like the others. She seeks friend ship." The red head burst out laughing.
"Mother would have loved to see the day you got a souls in exchange for friend ship and not just to fuck 'Em till they past out." She switched position so the captain was behind her. Dog style if you must know.
I looked at the blonde to see her blushing and trying to look anywhere else but at my sister. I rolled my eyes as Hook sped up and was a practical rabbit. I grabbed the blondes arm that was pulling the suit case and drug her out of the room. I slammed the door shut. I stopped and looked at the guard. He had a tent growing.
"Sir Lance." He stood at attention. "I see you're a bit distracted at the moment." I growled. I smirked evilly and swished my hand. He was sent to the slave room. Sir Charles replaced him. "I expect more from you." I barked.
The slave room, would bring him to the edge but never able to come over. That would go on for the next three days and then I will go down and let him cum.
I pulled the blonde down the hall and up to the top of the tower. I opened her room door and smiled. I had it fit for an earthly queen. Large bed, large wardrobe but with Emma's style, everything she would need.
I looked at her.
"Do you have a lot of sex Emma?" I asked moving towards her. Her back pressed against the wall.
"Uh...I mean I haven't..." I cut her off with a kiss.
"You're a virgin then." I smiled and kissed her more roughly. "Would you like to give it to me as well?" I whispered pulling away. I looked at the afraid look in her eyes but she nodded slowly.
"Yes your majesty." But I couldn't bring myself to go any farther than kissing. I looked at her and saw me when I was her age long long ago.
"You'll have to wait Dear." I pulled away and rushed out of her room. Leaving her fazed.
Over the years we got closer but I never did anything more than kiss. I let Zelena finish those in the slave room. I no longer cared about sex because I had something even more fulfilling.
But Emma started to age and one day everything went down hill.
She was dying and I couldn't give her, her soul back.
I waited by her bed side until her mortal body died. And that's when I realized that I in fact liked her. Not just because of the kissing we shared but because she became my friend. For years I sought out her soul until I decided to pay a visit to Zeus.
"Regina." He nodded as I walked into his throne room surrounded by all of our family. Our brother Poseidon, stood up and grabbed his trident.  
"What do you want devil?" He barked in his god like voice.
"I'm looking for a meet soul." I didn't care that they saw my soft side. I just wanted the blonde idiot back in my arms.
"Which one?" But Athena stood up.
"You can't have her. After her mortal body died her soul no longer belongs to you." I looked at the ground.
"I fell in love with her Athena." I whispered. The audid gasp in the room was large.
"Fell in love with a mortal! Ha!" I glared at Hermes.
"Says the god with more Demi god children than us all not to mention that you have three with the same mortal." I snapped. I only had one child but they were killed in battle.
"I will send you the soul." Zeus stood up and walked over to me and placed a large muscled hand on my shoulder. "I believe she is missing you as well." I smiled thank fully.
A high pitched sound interrupted the moment.
"I believe Pegasus has found her Emma Swan." Hera my sister in-god announced stepping behind her husband. I've never been a fan of hers.
"Your majesty. Didn't think you got that attached now did I?" I turned to see the sassy blonde with her hands on her hips grinning. I ran to her and pulled her into a hug kissing her cheek.

And That is how the Queen found her Swan once more.

Sorry for such a crappy chapter but hey I updated!