Time

"Regina!" I snapped out of my daze and looked at my teacher.
"Yes Mrs. Nolan?" I asked hoping I didn't miss a question.
"Right over there Emma right next to Regina." I smiled realizing that she wanted the blonde to sit next to me. "Regina see me after class please." I nodded and went back to writing my notes for science.
The blonde sat next to me but only glanced my direction. Mrs. Nolan was called out of the room to the office and the boys were very interested in her.
"Say Swan what does it take to get in ya knickers?" My gaze shot to Killian Jones. I stood up making everyone notice my authority.
"I think it best to keep your mouth shut Jones. Didn't your dad teach you how to be a gentle man? Or just a hostile pirate like himself?" I barked causing him to stand up angrily.
"Don't you dare speak of him!" He shouted but I just raised a brow.
"Then don't speak to her that way guy liner." I growled. I turned to the rest of the group. "I will destroy you if it's the last thing I do, if I see you behaving like this to any girl." They moved so they were sitting properly. I sat back down just in time for our teacher to enter again.
"Well you're quiet for once, splendid." The rest of the class Emma kept her head down only answering a few questions.
I was trying to sneak in the group out the door when I was stopped.
"Regina." She called in a sing song voice. I frowned.
"Yes Snow?" I asked sitting at the desk in front of her.
"Thank you for sticking up for my daughter." I raised a brow. "And I wanted to ask you if you could be her friend. She's really quiet and doesn't really socialize." My jaw dropped.
"I didn't know you had a daughter. And second how-" she held up her hand for me to quit talking.
"I wasn't really called to the office." She picked up the sparkly apple decoration that sat on her desk and held it to me. I took it confused but saw that at the end of bent stem, was a small camera. I turned it over to see that it was padded like a microphone.
"That's not creepy." I set it back down like it had a deathly plague.
"Regina." I looked at her with a sassy brow. My mother used to be the principal before she retired last year. But that didn't stop my last name from stoking fear in everyone.
My father is the mayor and is kind hearted but is still feared. Because of my mother.
"Yes?" She smiled slightly.
"Emma likes girls as well. And to answer your question we adopted her last week. She decided that today would be a good day to start school. Will you just help her around?" I nodded.
"Of course."
Later that day I was sitting at the table building a gingerbread house with my mother who was eating the supplies.
"You know if you keep eating the candy it won't be much to look at." I teased. She giggled.
"Well dear. I think that sense you are making it, it will be beautiful." She kissed my cheek before getting up and going to the cupboard and pulling out more candy.
My mother has always been a wonderful woman despite what her past was like. My sister Zelena, whom is a few years older, had found her way back to our family. My mother had her at a very young age and couldn't support her. But when she married my dad and had me she sought her out and adopted her back. That was when I was about a year old and she was about five.
"Regina will you get the door please?" She asked sitting down again. I nodded and whipped my hands on the apron I was wearing.
I got to the door to see Killian standing there angrily. Before he could speak I pulsed and every thing became still. Time had froze. I smiled to myself.
"What a foolish man to come to my home and insult me without even speaking." I sauntered around him examining his body. I never did care for men in a sexual way. But I froze when I noticed a blonde walking by. Actually moving. She slowed down because a cat that was jumping of a garbage can had gotten frozen mid air was just hanging there.
She looked around before her eyes landed on mine. I blinked quickly in confusion. Why was she not frozen? How come it didn't work on her!?
"Mills right." It wasn't a question but a statement. Her red leather jacket fit her body nicely as did her black leather pants.
"Uh." I studied her.
"Don't worry. I thought it was weird that you weren't frozen. Now tell me why you aren't and why it didn't work on you." She demanded stepping up the porch steps. Words couldn't form in my mouth. "Look it's a simple question. Yes I come off shy but with you because everyone is frozen I can talk freely." I found my tongue.
"Look Ms. Swan. I froze time not you." I challenged.
"Really?" She toyed. Narrowing my eyes I spoke.
"Yes and how the hell are you not frozen." But her face changed.
"You have the curse to?" She asked in disbelief.
"Curse? Ha! This is a power." I turned around and took Killian's wallet  from his back pocket.
"You're taking his money?" I shook my head. I opened it and looked for something. When I found it I giggled. His extra condoms.
I pulled a bobby pen from my up do. I placed the end between my teeth and pulled. The plastic tip came off.
"You're doing that really?" I just smiled.
"He deserves this." She looked at me in aw.
"Wow." I looked at her.
"Ms. Swan when you look at me I expect my clothes to stay on. Unless I choose to take them off understand?" She nodded sheepishly. I poked a small hole in all three plastic packets and placed them back.
"Ever kiss a girl?" She was standing right behind me as I returned the falling apart piece of fabric.
I turned sharply on my heel.
"Well I'm wondering if you have because of your bun in the oven." I whispered and placed my hands on her almost flat stomach. "Three months?" I questioned not breaking eye contact.
"How- what?" Her confusion was cute.
"I have a knack for telling. Who's the dad?" I husked making her sexually confused. I reveled in it.
"A guy I um I-" I shushed her by dragging my forefinger across her lips. I gripped her chin and right before our lips touched I backed away smiling like a mad woman. "Hey-" I touched her lips again. I walked back to the front door and shut it.
I watched out the peep hole. She finally left from being so confused. This is going to be amusing watching her squirm. I unfroze things and opened the door.
"Regina!" I held up my hand like I was about to smack him. "Don't hit me please." He coward away.
"That's what I thought. Now be a good and step in for a moment." As soon as the door closed I stroked his lips. I'm not going to fuck Emma for a while so I might as well use my toy. "Go up stairs. Don't put on your protection I'll put it on for you." I whispered. I walked into the kitchen and looked at the time.
"Mother you're going to be late for you dinner with Dad." She looked up from putting blue candy as icicles.
"Oh right!" She jumped up and washed her hands before grabbing her purse and rushing out the door.
What a perfect day.