Fucking Cristmas

"The tree looks fine Regina." I rolled my eyes at the blonde. She gets on my nerves.
"It's crooked. I want this to be a perfect first Christmas for Henry having you back in his life." She persed her lips.
"Well I'm sorry for just disappearing." Emma sat down at the table.
"You left without a goodbye. Henry was six. Do you know how long it took before he stopped blaming me for you leaving? Two years. And when he comes home and sees that his mother that left ten years ago is finally here I don't know what he'll do." I sat down on the couch and ran my hands through my hair. Emma and I were married. Henry is a mix between our eggs. The doctors did some weird thing and I was pregnant with him. But Emma cheated. Not even drunk to blame it on. What's worse is that it was with a man. We were divorced and she was just staying for a couple days so that Henry could know everything but she left with the sea rat in the middle of the night.
"Regina I fucked up. When are you going to-" I held up my hand.
"I have forgiven you. I've loved you but I will never trust you again. That's why you get visitation when I'm around." I growled and got up.
By the time Henry got home from I had decorated the whole house and had wrapped a few presents.
"Hey mom who's bug is in the drive way? They took my spot." He stumbled into the kitchen.
"Go look in the living room." I was washing dishes because I impulsively clean when I'm really stressed.
"Mom are you okay?" He asked touching my arm. I shook my head.
"Just go look." He nodded and kissed my cheek. I dried my hands and walked behind him. I kept back a little bit and watched as he walked in.
"Who are you?" I closed my eyes.
"You don't remember me?" I looked in. Henry was definitely confused. "I'm your other mother." Henry tossed his back pack over his shoulder and turned around he grabbed my hand and pulled me up the stairs to his room.
"Don't you dare slam your door." He paused mid throw and gently closed it.
"Why is she here? After everything she put you through? How could you let her in our home?" I took his hands.
"Honestly because she was already in the house when I got home from shopping this mourning. I tried to throw her out but then realized that you never got to know her for yourself." He sat down on his bed and held his head.
"I don't know what to do." He whispered. "What do I do mom?" He looked at me with that small troubled innocent child look.
"You're old enough to decide what to do. You make your opinion." I whispered and walked to the door. I could feel that she was on the other side. "And if you don't like her than that's your choice. But if she hurts your feelings again, I will kill her with my bare hands I don't care because I'm the mayor and I am a girl I can get blood out of things." Henry smiled softly at me. I opened the door quickly making the blonde fall on the floor. "Or I'll just step on her." I even had my boots on. I decided to show some mercy and stepped over her. "Come on Henry time to go to Grandma Snow's house."
Emma jumped up quickly.
"You won't tell my mother I'm here will you?" I laughed.
"Should have thought about them before now dear." Henry grabbed his coat again and followed me.
I pulled up to the apartments and killed the engine.  I grabbed some presents and got out Henry right behind me holding a couple others.
Christmas is tomorrow and I didn't do any decorating till today.
I walked in the door and was greeted by the smell of food and sound of Neil playing with his younger brother Oliver.
"Henry! Regina!" Snow exclaimed whipping her hands on the apron she wore.
"Merry Christmas!" David walked out of the back bedroom. He hand wrapping paper stuck to his shirt.
"Santa come early this year?" I pointed to his shirt. He looked down and hurriedly ran back to which he came from.
"Gran you'll never guess who's in town." Henry said annoyed. I've never talked badly about her in front of him. I've told him what she done and why she left but never once did I down grade her.
"Who?" Before he could answer the front door opened again and in walked their blonde daughter.
"Emma." I stated not looking at her.
"Emma!" Neil was old enough to remember her but Oliver was an edition that came after she left.
The boy hugged re tight.
I saw the mixed emotions in her mothers eyes. At that moment David walked out and nearly fell over because Emma was standing where he was about to walk.
It didn't take long till both parents were hugging their daughter tight.
Henry however just helped himself to a bag of chips not caring one but that his mother was there.