A Death Eater

"Do it now!" Bellatrix screamed in Regina's ear. But she couldn't. Tears ran down her face as she faced the d man standing in front of her.
"Can't stomach it. Just like her mother." The man to her right spit. She was fed up. But before she could wave her wand Severus Snape procured himself from the stairs. Where below Emma Potter was watching. Wide eyed, she lifted her wand slightly in defense.
"Severus. Please." The white haired man stated to the pitch black haired man. With almost no emotion at all, Severus Snape waved his wand.
"Avada Kedavra!" The headmaster propelled backwards. Already dead, as he fell from the bell tower of the school. As Bellatrix shot magic into the clouds in victory Regina was rushed down the stairs surpassing the blonde.

They ran down to the forest line but not before Potter caught up.
"You coward! He trusted you!" She shouted blasting spells at the head master. Regina turned around in sorrow, all she wanted to do was run to her blonde and comfort her but she couldn't. She turned away hearing the pained screams of frustration.
"I trusted you Malfoy!" Emma screamed trying to aim for her but the spells were deflected by Snape.

Regina sat in her chair. The fire could not bring forth any comfort.
"Regina! Come we need you to identify Potter." The brunette looked up. Her mother looked anxious. But she did as told and fallowed her mother down to the sitting room. The room was occupied by a few Death Eaters. But in a group was a few people she recognized.
"Here, Regina don't be afraid is this Potter?" Regina bent down and stared at the swollen face. Her father moved her bangs away from her face with his wand.
"Is it her?" He questioned hastily. Regina had been working on a silent spell for some time now, so now or never was the time to use it.
Don't. Regina I beg you.
Regina twitches slightly in the face. It was making her oozy.
"I don't know." She lied. "It could be I can't tell for sure; her face, is to damaged." The crazy older woman was now gripping her shoulders.
"Are you sure Gina? Look can't this be her scar?" She traced the stretched mark with the tip of her black 12 3/4" Walnut, dragon heart stringed wand. "Just stretched across the bulbous forehead?" She cackled at the end.
"I don't know her face is sorta familiar I just can't tell."

Sorry weird chapter I know but couldn't get this out of me head so there ye go.