1

I threw myself onto my bed once I got home.

      "I'm so stupid!  I could've just told her that I wasn't looking for a relationship of any kind.  I just felt the need to impress Soohyun for once," I slapped my forehead.

     I quickly got up and looked at the clock.

4:57

I have tomorrow and the rest of today to find a fake date. Why do I feel like impressing everybody. Maybe because I never do.

I sighed.

I guess I'd have to look my best for a fake date.

I quickly pulled a grey(or gray?) sweater off of the hanger, paired it with some grey(gray) knee socks. I wore leggings under my socks and boots over my socks. I took a quick glance at the mirror and told myself.

Ugly as always.

I shoved my phone (iphone 6 to be exact) into my purse, I brought some extra cash just in case I had to bribe someone into to doing it.

I took a deep breath and walked out the door of my apartment. The elevator was just a few doors down and once I saw it, a tall handsome man, roughly around my age stepped out.

Woah, I gasped. There's my chance to beg him.

I started speed walking towards the handsome man and poked his shoulder as he was about to turn around the corner.

He looked back at me, well at first he was looking above me since I was quite short, but he's eyes swiftly went down a little and noticed me. He raised his eyebrows as if he was waiting for me to talk. Wait, he WAS waiting for me to talk.

"Oh uh," I hesitated, "hellooo, I'm uh, E-Eun-Jin," I stuttered a bit.

He smiled at me, showing his rectangular smile, "hello Eun-Jin, I'm Taehyung, Kim Taehyung."

"Nice to meet you uh, I need to ask you a favor heheh.." I awkwardly said, smiling weakly.

"Uhm, sure?"

I noticed that I was asking a favor from a stranger, I immediately regret talking to this handsome man.

"Can you be my fake date this Saturday?" I continued, "I know it sounds super weird but please I'm begging you."

He just stared at me.

"I'm so stupid, the question is so stupid, I mean he's a stranger Eun-Jin, my goodness just kill yourself," I mumbled to myself.

"If," he started saying, I looked at him as quickly as possible, "if it's only for one day, I mean I don't even know you, plus what's in it for me?" He smirked.

"O-of course! It's just for one day! Just for Saturday! I can repay you, tell me what you want and I'll do it. Maybe if you need a fake date, you can," I held up my hand doing the phone symbol, "call me," I continued.

He chuckled, "fine, I'll do it."

My eyes widened in shock, unbelievable! That was super easy. I thought he'd say no.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I exclaimed.

We stood there for a minute until I spat out, "oh wait! My phone number haha, here," I held out my hand waiting for his phone.

Taehyung gave me his phone and I quickly dialed my phone number in and made my contact name as, 'Fake Date'. I quickly gave it back to him and smiled sincerely.

"See you then, Taehyung!" I called out to him as he was turning around.

"See you!" He smiled, showing me his rectangular smile.

THAT MEANT I DIDN'T HAVE TO GO OUTSIDE IN THE COLD AIR!
I did my little victory dance, and stopped myself after hearing a door open down at the end of the hall.

I sighed to myself, what a great day.

I felt excited and I couldn't wait for Saturday to come, mainly because I get to rub it in Soohyun's face that I got a boyfriend. But also because, for some reason, I get to see Taehyung again.

--

A/N: Sorry for a short chapter, soon my chapter will slowly be longer. Chapter 1 was such a short chapter because 1) I wanted to save the date for the next chapter and 2) I'm not good at writing the first chapter huehue. Anyways, I hope you're looking forward to future chapters! Vote, comment, and share! Thank you! Byeeee♡