4

*Next Saturday*

     It was finally the second date.  Although instead of a triple date, like last time it's a double date. Just Soohyun, Jongsuk, Taehyung, and I this time since my so-called best-friend, Minji, could not come due to her grandma feeling ill.

Taehyung and I did the same procedure as last time. He knocked on my door, drove me to the restaurant, met up with Soohyun and Jongsuk, waited for our waiter/waitress (how ironic?), got seated, and ordered our food. It was all going perfectly smooth as we laughed and talked until I noticed that Soohyun started touching Taehyung's left arm rather flirtatiously while asking him a question. Jongsuk didn't notice his date, Soohyun, flirting with another man. However, I noticed her flirting with my man, or I mean fake date.

"So, Minhyuk, how old are you?" She asked trying to make herself look innocent.

Taehyung softly flinched away from Soohyun's touch and answered, "18."

She nodded and kept asking questions while touching his left arm which made me feel uncomfortable, so I rudely disrupted her and managed to cough out, "ehm, Soohyun?"

Her face expression dropped as her eyes met mine.

"What," she said sternly.

"Can we talk for a moment?" I asked pointing towards the women's restroom.

"Sure," she sighed as if annoyed

She finally took her arms off of Taehyung and I could finally breath normally again.

As we entered the restroom I asked her, "why are you flirting with my boyfriend?"

She rolled her eyes, "I'm not flirting.  I'm just asking questions."

"Oh please, it's so obvious you are," I paused and continued, "if you were holding a sign saying, 'I'm flirting with Minhyuk'  it wouldn't be as obvious as the arm touching and the many questions. So stop trying to steal my man."

"I am not trying to steal your man. I'm not like you," Soohyun pointed at me and pushed me which made me stumble.

"W-What?" I coughed out.

"Don't act like you don't remember. Remember Jimin? Park Jimin? When you stole him from me?"

"I did not even try! I barely even talked to him-"

"Shut up. He broke up with me for you," and with that she pushed me aside and walked off.

I trailed behind her and saw Taehyung and Jongsuk having the time of their lives. Whereas Soohyun and I were basically enemies.

"Alright, Jongsuk and I will start heading home now," Soohyun picked up her purse and waved at Taehyung.

"Bye."

"Bye Minhyuk," Soohyun said with a different tune in her voice which made me roll my eyes.

We left soon after them and on the way home I kept quiet. Soon enough Taehyung noticed.

"You're quiet tonight," he stated.

"Mhm," I mumbled out and looked at my nails.

"Happy one week anniversary," Taehyung giggled out.

"We're not a thing Taehyung," I laughed out.

His facial expression changed back to a stern look.

"Yeah, I know," he rubbed the back of his neck, "I know..."

"It feels like we're in a real relationship huh," I said, hoping to start a conversation again.

He nodded his head, "yeah, this will be our last fake date though."

"Yeah, thanks for being my fake date. I thought you would say no since we were strangers."

"I was about to but you looked desperate for one so I gave in."

"Well thanks, you should have an acting career."

"Yeah, no. My parents would kill me. They told me that it wasn't a serious career."

"Well prove them wrong. They haven't experienced it so they shouldn't be the one to judge."

"Thanks, but I tried," he chuckled.

"Well I don't know what else to say because I suck at giving advice."

"I swallow advices," Taehyung mumbled. I didn't know if he actually said that so I asked him to repeat it. He just shook his head no and laughed.

"I've been on T.V one time though," he spat out.

"Really? When?" I asked.

"I was in the background walking when the news woman was broadcasting."

"Oh my gosh, and what did you do?"

"I yelled out, 'Hi Mom!' for it was the only thing I could manage to cough out," he chuckled once again making me melt into his words.

"I would've done the same."

He only chuckled and kept his eyes on the road.

"Why did you lie about having a boyfriend, Eun-Jin?"

"Because, I felt the need to impress her and prove to her that she isn't the best.  And I guess saying yes to something social like could impress her," I shrugged.

"But you don't need to. Having a boyfriend doesn't necessarily mean you're better."

"I never said I wanted to be better."

"You basically did."

Looking out to the window on my right side, I saw my apartment pass by.

"H-hey! You just drove past our apartment," I put my pointer finger against the window.

"I know.  When's your curfew?"

"I guess I don't have one since my brother, Yoongi, didn't give me one."

"You live with your brother?"

"He's away for awhile because of his college."

"And your parents pay for it?"

"Yup.."

As we turned around the corner I wondered where he would drive me to. Is he gonna murder me?
Is he gonna do something to me?
Is he gonna throw me into the ocean?
Is he kidnapping me?
Why did I ask a stranger anyways!
I'm so stupid. I knew I couldn't trust this Taehyung guy, he's too handsome to be nice and kind. My ridiculous thoughts kept flowing into my head as I was about to talk but Taehyung beat me to it.

Perhaps he could read my mind because he said, "don't worry I won't hurt you," he paused, "you also seemed tired. Why won't you sleep and I'll wake you up once we get there."

"I can't sleep, I have the inability to sleep."

I thought he was gonna talk some more but instead of talking, he started singing softly and his voice was soothing.

Falling into his soothing voice I propped my self up onto my arm and slept. His voice was slowly becoming faint as I drifted off to sleep.