Chapter 3- Security Gaurds

"Okay so, what do you want me to do?" Kendall stood and stared at me. I looked at him from my book and frowned.

"Find a book, for our project." I replied. He shrugged and I guess looked for a book. I continued reading what I was reading. I was reading about DNA and genetics and other stuff like that.

I flipped through the pages as pics of DNA molecules and all that other crap. Why am I stuck with him as my partner? He's the most stupidest person I've ever met. We're total opposites. I stick to reading a book by the fireplace.

He rides his skateboards and spray graffiti on walls. It isnt like opposite attract. A negative and a positive? Yeah right. He's such a nitwit. I hate hate hate him.

Just then I heard a loud crash. I looked to see what it was...or should I say who? Kendall laid tackled by a security gaurd. The library has guards? I need to come here more. I walked over to Kendall and ben down where my face saw his.

"Really?" I asked. A smirk rose on his squashed mouth. "You couldn't find a simple freakin book?!" I said and crossed my arms. The gaurd looked up at me. "He's with you?" He asked. Again, why is there a guard? Is the library a dangerous place?

"Sadly, yes." I replied. He nodded. "Okay, it's his lucky day then." He replied, while getting off of him. Hah, what a advantage he has being with this goody tooshoes.

I then kicked him hard in the shin. He groaned. "Your the most stupidest, ungrateful person I ever met." I spat to him as I walked away.

I grabbed my book and walked out. Kendall followed me out. "Wait!" He called. I turned my head sharply. "What?" I ask, annoyed.

He grabbed my shoulder. "The project!" He says. "What about it?" I asked. "How are we going to do it?" He asked. "Well obliviously, we can't go to library." I said, walking.

"Where else could we do it?" He asked. "I guess...at my place." I replied. A big smile spread across his face, like my house was some sort of treasure. Oh great.

******

"Here we are." I said, unlocking the door. Kendall nodded. "Nice." He replied. I rolled my eyes and plopped on the couch. "Okay." I said as I opened my book. "Let's study."

___________________________________________________________________

For the short chapter but I wanted to get it done and over with so I can get to the good parts already and thanks for reading my book!! Please vote, read, and follow me!!