Chapter 19- Heartbreak

"Get up for school honey!!"

I flinched up. I looked at my clock. It was 6:40. I got up quickly and got ready for school. I went downstairs to meet my mom.

"Morning, darling." My mother greeted me. I smiled, "morning." I replied. She sat a plate of eggs in front of me. I shoved them in my mouth. "The bus will be here soon, better go catch it." My mother said.

I nodded and went out the door, grabbing my backpack. I saw Lacy standing there already. "Hey, hey." I said. Lacy smiled. She wiggled her eyebrows. I gave her a weird look.

"What?"

She grinned bigger. "I know about you and Kendall."

"Okay?"

"I saw you and Kendall in the park." She gave me a silly grin.

"So?" I said. The bus was coming up. "You two lovebirds."

I smiled. "Do you think he likes me?" I asked kinda blushing. "You think!! I know!!" Lacy smiled at me. I smiled back at her.

The bus pulled up. We both got on and sat in the seats. "So." Lacy said. "So." I said

"Are you and Kendall...a couple?" Lacy asked. "N-no!! Defiantly not!! He just kissed me!! Were no couple!! I won't even like him!!" I said, denying it. But really inside I could feel my cheeks warm from the kiss.

"Wait. You guys kissed?!" Lacy squealed. "Uh yeah. But don't tell anyone!!" I said. Lacy winked. "Don't worry, I won't."

"You guys like each other." Lacy said with the smirk. "Oh whatever." I said, blushing. The doors opened for the next stop.

"Oh, here comes your Prince Charming now." Lacy whispered moving her eyebrows. I elbowed her. "Shut up!" Kendall smirked at me before sitting with his buddies. My cheeks got warm. Why is the smirk so cute?

And his dreamy eyes. And the way he smiles with his teeth. And how he just could make you melt. I snapped myself out of it. He'll just break my heart! Into little pieces. Drawing me in with his charm to just throw me into the dumpster.

And move on to the next girl.

***

"Did you do that homework?" Kendall whispered. I glared at him. "Yeah, but your not copying." I said. He smirked. "Ah, come on." He said. I scoffed and turned away. Just because he kissed me, doesn't mean he can take advantage of me.

Like every other girl he's gone out with; which would be...about the whole school.

"Okay class, I hope you did your homework." Mr. Pon said. I smiled and pulled my homework out. Kendall was smiling that he didn't do it. Mr. Pon began to collect them.

He came up to Kendall. "Kendall, did you not do your homework, again?" He shook his head. "Well that would make it the tenth time you didn't do it  I'm afraid I'm going to give you detention." He said.

I rolled my eyes. He's there every other day. Yeah, I acted like 'oh my gosh! Kendall is my true love!' Well until I realized what it could lead to.

Heartbreak.