Chapter 15- Unfamilar Butterflies

I sunk into my couch, wanted to be lazy today. But I course, that opputunity didn't last long. Because there was a knock at the door. Jeez, can't a girl have some alone time?

No surprise, it was Kendall. "What?" I asked. He smiled nervously,"Uh, Mark is coming over to my house." He said.

"And?" I asked, arms crossed. "And I told him you were there." He said, rubbing the back of his neck. Didn't we say I went a birthday party? How is Mark believing any of this?

"Look, why don't tell him that you don't have a girlfriend?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. That would make things a lot easier.

"Because, he would torture me for the rest of my life!!" He said. I rolled my eyes. "If he only visits here, then why would it matter?" I asked. I gave him my stare. He can be such a baby sometimes.

"Fine." He heaved out. "But, you have to go with me." He said.

"Oh and you want me to give you a bottle and put you in a stroller why I'm at it?" I asked and laughed. Kendall looked at me seriously. "Oh, okay." I said. Jeez, take a joke.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

I walked into his house and Mark was sitting on the couch playing on his phone. Kendall cleared his throat and Mark looked up.

"I've come to say..." Kendall said. He looked at me and then to Mark. Mark raised an eyebrow curiously.

"We can play that game now with both of our girlfreinds." He said quickly. I punched him really hard in the stomach. Kendall groaned and shot me a glare.

"I mean that, Mary isn't my girlfriend." Kendall mumbled. Mark smirked, cockily. Oh boy, here we go.

"What was that?" He said.

"Mary isn't my girlfriend."

"Sorry didn't quite catch that, can you repeat it?"

"Mary isn't my girlfriend!!" Kendall spitted out.

"That's what I thought." Mark said.

Mark went back to playing on his phone. Kendall looked at me. "Uh thanks, for coming with me." Kendall said. He bit his lip, that I no doubt I found attractive. Dang, Mary please stop.

I walked out and so did Kendall. He put a hand on my shoulder and looked at me in the eyes. My stomach erupted with unfamiliar butterflies at the touch. What is wrong with me? This hasn't ever happened before.

"Your...a really good friend." He said. I've been the only one there for him, haven't I? What am I saying? I've only met him for a short period of time! Mary, get a hold of yourself. You can't fall under his charms! It's how he lures in the girls.

Before I could argue with myself anymore, he leaned in and his lips touched mine.