Chapter 8- Charmer

"Why do I always have to save you from security gaurds??" I asked while crossing my arms. I groaned and apologized to the guards.

"Well, the guy in the back of me, kept telling to move, and I told him that I couldn't and he kept telling me to move, until I finally punched him." Kendall said. I rolled my eyes. "Your so-so stupid!!" I yelled at him. "I knew I shouldn't have invited you! You can't go anywhere without something bad happening!"

"Calm down." Kendall said. "How can I calm down, when this is the second time of you getting tackled by a freaking security gaurd!" I yelled. I turned around and raised my hand to hit him, then stopped. I took deep breaths. How did this even happen? How did I not hear this happening just right behind me? He has such anger problems.

"Look..." I said. "Why can't you stand in a simple line? Huh?" I asked. I looked at Kendall who looked at the ground. "Well...I don't know." He said.

"Is that all you have to say?! I don't know!!" I mocked him.

"Why are you acting like my mother?!" Kendall yelled back at me. "Because you acting like a 3 year old!!!" I replied. I wouldn't have to treat him like a kid if he didn't act like one!

Kendall seem he was trying calm down. "I shouldn't have took that invitation..." Kendall mumbled.

"What?" I asked. "After all that, that's-that's what you say?!" I just turned and started to walk away while taking breaths. I hear footsteps stomping behind me. "Wait!!" I hear Kendall yell. I turned around to face him.

"What??" I asked. Kendall stepped closer to me. And leaned towards me. I started to panic while he got closer towards my face. I panicked and wanted him away from me so I slapped him. What the heck? In the middle of this fight? What does he think, that's he's some sort of Prince Charming that can just go and get anyone he wants?

Kendall held his cheek, "What was that for?!" He said, with a whimper. He deserves it. Geez. He can't randomly kiss girls in middle of arguements.

"I'm sorry!! I panicked!!" I said.

Just then Lacey showed up. "Oh so now you show up..." I mumbled. I stepped closer to Kendall.

"Do not speak of this to anyone. " I whispered. Kendall nodded.

"I'm back!!" Lacey said, with a smile. "And you made us wait in this line?" I asked.

Lacey nodded. "I had to get something for us all to drink." She held up 3 cokes.

I grabbed mine and drank it and I savored every drink.

"Thank god, this is a concert." I said to her.

___________________________________________________________________

Ha ha, probably got you there!! Romantic moment...anyways, thanks guys for the so many reads I have!! Luv you guys!! But please tell me what you should think what should happen between Kendall and Mary!!