Chapter 21- Fancy Places

"How's this one?" I asked lacy. I had a red knee length dress. Lacy looked up from her phone. "Nah,it's too short."

I frowned and went back into my bathroom. I put on a violet dress that goes to my feet with lace on the sleeves and strapless. I spun around as I looked at myself in my mirror and smiled. Is this too much?

I went back into my room. "This?" I spun around again. Lacy nodded and smiled. "I love it!!" She squealed. Just then a knock was at the door.

My mom answered it. "Honey!!! It's Kendall!!" Lacy smiled. I blushed at the image of Kendall looking at me in this dress. "Ok! I'll be down in a sec!"

I smiled also and walked to the door. Kendall looked like his eyes were going to bulge out of his head. "You look...amazing." I blushed. "Why thank you." Kendall looped his arm through mine.

"Shall we?" He asked. I giggled. "We shall."

"Have fun you guys!! But not too much!!" My mom yelled. Lacy followed after and went into her car. "Bye Mary!! Have fun!!" She called before she left.

Kendall wore a nice tux that was about it. We got in the car and left. He informed me over text to dress nice, so I did so.

***

"Here you are." The waiter showed us our table. We went to a fancy restaurant. It had the fancy hanging lights, the wooden tables, fancy menus. The whole place was quite fascinating to be exact.

Kendall pulled the chair out for me. "Thanks." Kendall sat across of me. "Worth it yet?" He asked.

"I'm not sure." I smiled. We ordered our food, it arriving a little afterwards.

I had spaghetti and Kendall had steak. I dug into it and savored the fancy taste.

The rest of the night we chatted and our bill arrived and left afterwards. We arrived at my house.

"Had fun?" Kendall asked as we waited outside of our house. "Yeah." Kendall leaned in and cupped his hand around my face. I wanted this kiss this time, accepting the familiar feel of the butterflies in my stomach.

His lips were on mine. Our kissed lingered for awhile. This time, I enjoyed every bit of it. The way he pulled me close to him, the way his lips were soft and even gentle. He pulled away, making me want to kiss him more. I missed the touch of him altogether.

We departed our ways, and I walked into my house waving shyly at him as he drove away. Ok, yes I think I'm falling for this bad boy, or can I categorize him that at his gentlemen side? Did I change him, for the good?

"Best night ever." I mumbled as I slid down the wall, blushing like a idiot.

____________________________________________________________

Hope you guys enjoyed the story!! Sorry for it being short....as usual -_- but thanks for reading and keep it up!!

READ VOTE FOLLOW COMMENT