Chapter 11- Gutair and Singing

I walked up to the steps of Kendall's house. I rang the doorbell.

His house looked pretty nice. It had big glass windows. A 2 story house with brick on the outside. It had a black roof. Just what any normal house would look like.

A lady with short black hair smiles at me. Must be his mother. "Hello." She says. I smile back at her. "I'm here to return Kendall's phone." I said. She nodded. "Come on inside." Can't she just give it to him, I internally groan. I walk inside anyways. The inside is just as nice as the outside.

And the inside the living room had blue curtains draped down. And a white couch with a blue blanket on top of it. And the carpet was also white.

"He's upstairs dear." She said walking to I guess the kitchen. I walked upstairs and they creaked. I looked around and spotted the only door . I was about to walk in there when I heard a guitar.
The sweet strumming distracted me. Is that Kendall?

I stopped and listened. It sounded beautiful. I recognized the song as Viva La Vida by Coldplay. I smiled. Kendall began to sing. "I use to rule the world,seas would rise when I gave the world." I didn't know he could sing like that it sounded so...awesome. What's wrong with you? This is Kendall for Petes sake!

I then knocked on the door. "Uh it's Mary...I got your phone." I said. The song stopped and Kendall appeared at the door. "Uh thanks." He said while taking it from my hand. He awkwardly stared at me, as I did the same.

"That was beautiful what you were playing, it's one of my favorite songs." I said, breaking the silence. Kendall smiled. "Mine too." He said.

"I guess I should go then." I said awkwardly. I walked downstairs and went outside. I didn't know he could play like that. Let's just say its one of his good qualities out of all that annoying.

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆

I didn't know he could play like that it was so...amazing. Wait a minute, I must be high or something?? Because I would never say that about Kendall. Why am I still gawking over him?

I went into the bathroom and glanced at my reflection in the mirror, pushing my frames up. Little oh me, miss nerdy, with the bad boy, who is more annoying than anyone I've met.

So clichè. It happens to anyone I guess. But from all the girls in that class...it was me. Fate must hate me, huh?

The one who was stuck with Kendall that felt like for eternity. Stupid tutoring.

___________________________________________________________________

Sorry guys for not updating so often. I've had to go to school and you know. But I promises I'll write as much as I can!! And please comment...I love to hear and see your comments and vote and follow me...

#BadBoy'sTutor