Chapter 20- A date?

"What's wrong with you?" Kendall asked me as we walked home from school. I looked at him. "What do you mean?" Kendall rolled his eyes. "You acting like you hate me or something."

I laughed. "That's because I do! Did you just figure that out?" I joke.

Kendall gave a confused look. "The other day you were-" I interrupted him. "That's until I realized, your the school's bad boy, I would ruin you reputation, wouldn't I?" Kendall looked annoyed. I came to the conclusion laying awake all night. If I even dated him, not saying I want to or anything, hahaha, then what will people think of me and him? All of his fan base will judge me forever.

"No. I really do like you, you know?" He said. I looked at the sidewalk. "Your a bad boy, I'm just a nerd..." I said. Kendall put his hand on my back.

"Look, you may be a nerd, but you are the awesomest." I felt anger in me for some reason. He can't win me over that easily. Not by those simple words. "Your just like every other bad boy there is!! See a girl go for them, and break there hearts!!" I felt tears welling up. Oh here I go again, my emotionally unstable emotions. All because of what he does to me. He makes me confused, more than I ever had been with other guys, but I've only just met him. I've never been in his clique, or will I ever fall into that catergory.

"What?! Well most,of that is true...but not with you!!" I wiped the tears. "Look, I'm going in my house, bye." I said, and walked in. Maybe I can forget about him, maybe he will leave me alone.

I slammed the door and went to my room. I jumped on the bed, and cried for awhile. "I can't trust him...he's just a heartbreaker!!" I screamed I to my pillow. My mind thinks this over and over. Just a heartbreaker.

I don't know though, I do like him, kinda. He has a sweet side to him, but then he has th school bad boy side. The side that you have to be careful about. Why do I keep argueing with myself?

I finally stopped crying. And of course, I got a text.

'Mary, please we need to talk' it was Kendall, as always.

'Why?'

'Cuz, it's important'

'Fine, where?'

'Park'

'Meet u there'

I got my face cleaned up and started headed for the park. Maybe this will settle my decision. Maybe he wants to talk truley about his feelings.

***

"Hi." I greeted Kendall. Kendall kinda smiled. "Hello."

"What do you want?" I asked more hateful sounding that I meant it to be.

"Please sit." I sat next to him. I looked at him. "Okay, so I was thinking about it...and-and I wanted to know if you wanna go out on an actual date with me?"

I glared at him for a minute. "Your being serious?" "Yes."

"Fine. But just ONE." I said. Kendall smiled. Can the player, bad boy, be changed by me? I could give him a chance to prove if he's worth my time.

"You won't regret this I promise."

____________________________________________________________

Hello people, long time no talk. Seriously you guys!! I love you reading my story, it makes me so happy!! But I really like to have comments too. I'm not begging for them (maybe I am) but I like it when you guys ask questions and such. Please keep that in mind. Thanks for reading!! And enjoy!!

VOTE, COMMENT, FOLLOW, READ