A~ A Promise

~Aphmau's pov~

Laurance and I smirked  as we ran. We ran into our hideout and placed down the money, jewelry, and food we just stole from the village market. I sat down on our pillows and sighed.

"What's wrong, Aphie?" Asked Laurance sitting next to me.

"Laur, I don't wanna live as theifs forever." I sighed.

Laurance scratched the back of his neck. "Don't worry, Aph we won't be doing this forever."

"How can you be so sure?"

"Because I'm gonna make a promise to you. One day very soon we are gonna become lords of this village and we're gonna get married.. and have a family." Laurance said as he looked at me.

"Laurance?"

Laurance smiled and took something out of his pocket.

"Aphmau, I promise that we are gonna be come lords and get married and start a family. Just the question is.. do you want that too?"

"Laurance, what are you trying to say?"

Laurance got down on one knee and held up a ring.

"What I'm trying to say is.. Aphmau will you marry me?" Asked Laurance smiling.

"Yes! I will!" I Exclaimed as I hugged him tightly.

Laurance hugged me back and about a minute or two later in let go of him and he put the ring on my finger.

"Everytime I look back on that day I realize that he did make that promise happen. You have a pretty amazing daddy." I said to my little girl as I tucked her in for the night.

"Daddy weally did dat?" Asked Mia.

"Yes he did." I smiled as I ran my hands though my three year old daughters hair.

"So.. so Daddy made it so you two can be da lowds?" Asked Mai.

"Yea. He also made it so I could have you and your unborn baby brother or sister."

Mai smiled and I kissed her head.

"Good night sweetie. I love you."

"I wuv you too, mama."

I walked out and Laurance came behind me putting his hands on my baby bump. 

"Hey love." Laurance said kissing my cheek.

"Hey Laur."

"See I told you I could make the promise come true." Laurance said before kissing me.