C~ Christmas Carol..

((This is another one inspired by SAO))

~Laurance's pov~

I banged my hands on the table full of anger and sadness.

"I promised to protect her! I can't believe I failed... I promised to protect them all!... and I couldn't do it.."

I replied the whole moment in my head.

"Aphmau be careful we can't use teleportation crystals."

"I know Laurance~Kun, it's okay.

While we were in there everyone else in out guild had gotten killed. It was just Aph and I. And before I could say anything I saw a sword go through Aphmau's back.

"L-Laurance.."

I ran up to her as her body started disappearing into pixels.

"No! No we were about to get married.. when we cleared the game we were gonna find eachother.. we both in Tokyo.. I can't loose you!"

"Laurance.. I love you.." Aphmau said with her dieing breath.. and before I knew it she was just pixels going up in the air.

I gripped onto my sword and I killed all the monsters without any harm to me from how angry I was.

"YOU KILLED HER!!" 

I sat at the table looking down and all the sudden I got a message. I looked over and clicked on the crystal.

New message: Aphmau

"Aphmau?"

I clicked on it and I heard Aphmau's beautiful voice.

"Hi Laurance.. So by the time you're hearing this I'm probably dead. And if not that's akward.. hehe, Laurance~Kun, don't blame yourself if I am dead.. you did protect me and you loved me. And since this is gonna get sent to you in Christmas Eve I thought I would sing you a Christmas song."

I tilted my head and she started singing quietly.

"Rudolph, the red-nosed reindeer
had a very shiny nose
and if you ever saw it
you would even say it glows."

I felt tears build up in my eyes and I looked down letting them fall.

"All of the other reindeer
used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Rudolph
play in any reindeer games."

Her singing voice is so soft and comforting.. more tears fell as I clenched my fists.

"Then one foggy Christmas eve
Santa came to say:
"Rudolph with your nose so bright,
won't you guide my sleigh tonight?"

Then all the reindeer loved him
as they shouted out with glee,
Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer,
you'll go down in history.."

I was crying and I looked over at the bed and thought I saw Aphmau.

"Thank you Laurance~Kun.. Thank you.. and goodbye.. I love you." Aphmau said before the video message had ended.

She was really gone..