J~ Jealous Partner

((Don't play song yet))

Laurance and Garroth were sitting at the animation table drawing out designs for a new female girl. Still.

"It's been a year. How can we still not be able to do this?" Garroth groaned.

"I dunno. Aphmau was such a huge part of this company."

"Did I hear my name?"

They guys looked at the entrance and saw Aphmau dressed in her normal black dress with a purple ribbon.

(( HAD TO ADD IN THE DRESS! IT'S SO FUDGING COOT!!))

"Aphie?!" Exclaimed Laurance running up to her.

Aphmau hugged him and Garroth walked up, she hugged Garroth also.

"Aph, it's been a year since you quit. What happened?"

"I just couldn't find another place that I love as much as I love this place."

Laurance smiled and went to hug her again but Garroth hugged her before he could.

When Garroth let go Laurance pushed him to the floor and hugged Aphmau again.

"You know I love you all but, sometimes you boys are just way to much." Aphmau giggled.

"The boss is gonna be so happy to see you again. He always says this animation studio was so much better when you were here."

"Awe, well, Travis is a flirt. And I was the only girl worker."

(( Ye I made the boss Travis. I thought it was ironic))

Garroth and Laurance both laughed and Aphmau looked around.

"Jeez, this place really needs a female touch."

"That's the truth."

Aphmau turned around and saw Travis.

"Travis! Aw I missed you." Aphmau giggled.

Travis hugged Aphmau and Aphmau kissed his cheek leaving a mark on his cheek with her dark purple lipstick.

"I'm guessing you want to work here again?"

"What made you realize?"

"You only kiss me when you want something."

"Awe, you know me so well." Aphmau gave a small, cute, devilish smile.

"Boys, why don't you take Aphmau back to her office." Travis said.

Garroth and Laurance both grabbed Aphmau's hand and brought her back to her studio.

Once they got to her office Aphmau looked at Garroth.

"Hey Gar~Gar. Will you please go to the store and get me more paper and a new pen?"  Asked Aphmau.