L~ Love from a Distance

Aphmau was in college thinking about her boyfriend, Laurence Zvhal. He went to a different college than Aphmau. That was actually far away from her.

She was supposed to be studying her notes for a really important test the following Monday. But she couldn't focus. She was waiting for some sign that Laurence was actually surviving college. They haven't talked in about a day but it felt like five years. The long distance was just getting harder and harder everyday. Whenever she thought about him her heart actually started to hurt from missing him so much.  They had talked about the long distance before Laurence went to The University of Washigton and Aphmau went to Columbia Universty. After thinking and talking about it fir hours they decided to make it work, but recently Aphmau was starting to wonder if it was a good idea. Don't think that Aphmau doesn't love Laurence with all her heart. She does and she can't imagine her life without him... But maybe it would be easier... Maybe the pain would go away. 

Frustrated Aphmau put down her penical and grabbed her phone. No new notifications. She didn't expect anything else. It may be time... She loves him so much, but maybe this would be best for their relationship. They could get back together in... Three years after they graduate. Or... Maybe Laurence could find a new girlfriend that would make him happier. 

It's time. Aphmau called Laurence. Ring Ri-  "I'm sorry the person you are tr-"

Aphmau hung up and closed her eyes. Maybe she should just move back home. Aphmau put her phone on her desk and just tried to go to sleep.

Tap tap tap

"Huh?" Aphmau sat up and opened the curtian on her window. She didn't see anything, but she heard tapping still.  So, she opened the window and-

"Aphmau!"

"L-Laurence!" Aphmau teared up and pulled Laurence into the dorm room.

"Shh hey hey easy." Laurence chuckles and hugged. 

"Oh Laurence... Wait! Why are you here!"

"To suprise you, silly bear and I have news."

"What? What is it?" Aphmau asked looking up at him.

"I'm transforing here."

"Y-You're.."

"Tranforing here." Laurence smiled.

"Oh my god!" 

Aphmau hugged and kissed him passionatly, Laurence chuckles and kisses back.  

"I love you." Aphmau said after pulling away.

"I love you too, baby."

"So much."

"So much, Aphie."