B~ Battle

~Aphmau's pov~
Laurance and I stood back to back to eachother with our swords in our hands. We had been trapped in this game for Two years and we were about ready to clear the game. We were looking around. The boss we were battling had over two thousand HP and could turn invisible.

"Aphie, be careful." Laurance said.

"I will don't worry."

We heard people screaming and we turned around and saw the monster.

"We got this.."

"I know." Laurance said.

I intertwined our fingers and our wedding ring sat next to eachother.

"Let's do this."

Laurance nodded and we sprinted towards it and I took the first attack.

"Damn...  that was so HOT Aph!" Exclaimed Laurance as he caught me.

"Thanks Laur~"

Laurance kissed me softly before he put me down. And Laurance took the next attack and hit the monster, Laurance landed on his feet. When I was getting ready to attack the monster picked me up and I screamed.

"HEY! Don't touch her!" Yelled Laurance.

I the monster looked at me and started squeezing his hand crushing me.

"L-Laurance!"

Laurance jumped up and started attacking the monster. My vision started going black. Then I blacked out.

I woke up and saw Laurance standing over me.

"Laurance...?"

"Hey Aphie." Laurance said.

"Did we compete the game..? Wait we live in the same area..? You found me?"

"No Aphie.. there's one more boss.." Laurance said.

"What..?"

"We were tricked there's one more boss we have to find it.." Laurance said sighing.

I grabbed his hand.

"Don't worry we will find it. We have eachother. It's okay if we have one more battle."

Laurance smiled and kissed me.