K~ Killed by Them

...She has a good life, long beautiful curly hair, tan skin, beautiful Amber eyes, she was just beautiful in every way. Intelligent, funny, silly, giggly, and kind. She also was short, haves perfect curves, and the voice of an angel.

I work with Aphmau at a recording studio, she has an amazing voice and I played the guitar. She and I would drive to work together, frankly I started to fall in love with her. But, I could never tell her how I felt. She was too focused on school and other things in life.

One day I noticed Aphmau acting kind of off, so in class I tapped her shoulder and in sign language asked her:'Are you okay?'
Aphmau nodded and turned back around, I frowned and tapped her shoulder again. Apmhsu turned back around.

"Are you sure?"

Aphmau nodded again.

"You can talk to me if something is up."

"Mr. Zvhal do you have something you want to share with the class?"

"Uh.. No no sorry."

"Like I was saying.."

"Let's talk later." Aphmau whispered.

This time I was the one who nodded, I looked down and kept taking notes.

After school I walked to the fountain and saw Aphmau's long flowing hair, she was sitting on the edge of the fountain.                                                                                                                             "Hey."

"Hm.. Hi."

I  set down my backpack and sat next to her.

"Were you okay today?"

"Yea, Laur. I'm just really tired."

--------

Little did I know "tired" ment

T: Tired of trying
I: I'm faking a smile
R: Really wants to die
E: Embarrassent
D: Done

-----

"Okay..."

I heard a car horn and Aphmau turned around.

"That's my ride. See you tomorrow"

"See ya.."

-
The next day I saw Aphmau but saw boys standing behind her whistling, Aphmau brushed her hair behind her ear and ran into the girls bathroom.

I walked up to one of boys and grabbed his shoulder.

"Yo. What was that about?"

"You didn't see the pictures? Look."

He handed me his phone and I looked down at it. I saw Aphmau laying on a lawn chair in what I think is a bikini.

"What the.."

"She's a slut."

"No, she isn't!"

"Woah woah calm down."

I shoved him away and went to class. Aphmau had her head down and her hair covering her face.

I frowned and sat down, I tried to talk to her but Aphmau didn't respond.

At lunch Aphmau was sitting alone and people were staring at her, whispering, laughing, and pointing.

I sat at the same table as Aphmau and she glanced at me.

"So... we should talk about this.."

"About what?"

"The pictures."