Chapter 1

So This is a new story! And it's NOT the sequel to 'Hiccup's Love' because i'm not gonna be making that YET

Enjoy

Chapter 1

Radlynn's P.O.V

Hi! My Name is Radlynn, I'm just a 15 year old girl living on the Island of Jenavya, right now I am on a ship sailing to the island of Berk. Our whole village are on boats right now! That's because Jenavya has been destroyed by a dragon, I belive it was called the screaming death.

Since we have been making peace with the island of Berk since... forever... We're gonna go live there until we find another island we can start our village on... again. It might take years so I hope everybody is nice there!

Hiccup's P.O.V

Me: I'm gonna catch up to ya!

Astrid: Never!

Astrid and I were racing down the cliffs on our dragons again in the snow. I'm just really happy to be spending time with her.

Well... She was right... I was never gonna catch up to her! She Won!

Me: woohoo!

Toothless: GRRrh

Is he trying to tell me something?

Me: What is it, bud?

We looked over the docks and saw.. lot's of ships boarding.

Astrid: Is this an Attack?

Hiccup: I don't know... let's go find out!

Narrator's P.O.V

All the boats and ships of Janavya have arrived on Berk.

The two cheifs have spoken to each other and everybody is welcome to stay on Berk.

Astrid and Hiccup were running so fast they didn't watch where they were going. Suddenly Hiccup bumped into a girl about his age. She had strawberry blonde hair and tirquoise sprakling eyes. She was wearing a pink and green hoodie. She was very beautiful.

Hiccup: Oh, So sorry!

The Girl: Nah it's okay! Uhh.. I'm Radlynn, What's your name?

They shook hands.

Hiccup: My name is Hiccup...

hiccup starts going into a daze as he looks at radlynn

Radlynn waved a hand infront of Hiccup's Face: Hello?

Hiccup blinked: OH! sorry! hehe.. ( He gestured to Astrid ) And That's Astrid.

Astrid: Hey Radlynn, Nice to meet you! (She says as she shook hands with her)

Astrid's P.O.V

Who is this 'Radlynn'? what brings her here? where is she from? Who is she?

Me: Umm.. Radlynn.. Who exactly are you?

Radlynn: Ohh sorry! I come from Jenavya, I'm 15 years old. almost 16. Our island had been destroyed by the screaming death. So, we're staying here until we find an island to rebuild our village on! It might take years so I hope I can meet some friends!

She walked away

Hiccup: Jenavya? I never heared of that island.

Me: Me niether.. Does your dad know about this?

Hiccup: Let's find out

We both looked and each other and ran towards the great hall. That's usually where he is.

Does Hiccup have feelings for that Radlynn girl? If he does... then it's a crisis.. I will have to tell him how I feel about him before Radlynn begins to feel the same way towards Hiccup... Then.. they get together! Does he even like me?

I stopped running

Hiccup noticed that and stopped too.

Me: Hiccup....

Hiccup was confused: yeah?

Me: I need to tell you something..

Hiccup's eyes widened

Me:  I.. I... uh

Hiccup waited patiently for her answer.

Me: Do you have feeling for..-

Hiccup kept listening

Me: do you like m-m.. my Yaknog? (A drink Astrid made in 'Gift of the Night fury')

Hiccup looked disappointed.

Hiccup: It was missing a thing or two.

Me: Okay.. haha.. I'll work on it!

Dang it! i'm too afraid! But How? I'm Astrid Hofferson, the most fearless girl on the Island! Goodness what's happening to me?

We both ran and opened the doors to the great hall..

We saw the chief of the village, Stoick the Vast talking to another chief.

He probably knows about the Jenavyans being here.

Hiccup's P.O.V

Radlynn is so beautiful!! I think I like her!
Her beautiful hair and eyes !
I like Astrid too, she' so beau-
wait
I like Astrid AND Radlynn
Oh no. This is a problem

Hope you guys Enjoyed the First Chapter Of my second Book!