Chapter 12 (The End!)

I KNOW I AM SO SORRY PLEASE DO NOT SUE ME! I HAVEN'T BEEN UPDATING FOR A SUPER LONG LONG TIME!

I KNOW YOU GUYS HAVE BEEN DYING TO READ THIS CHAPTER, AND I FEEL REALLY GUILTY BECAUSE IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO UPDATE!

AND BECAUSE OF THAT, I'M GOING TO MAKE THIS CHAPTER LONGER THAN THE OTHER CHAPTERS! AND ALSO, JUST LIKE YOU GUYS HAVE ALWAYS WANTED,THIS CHAPTER WILL BE NAUGHTY SINCE I GOT 1000000000000 REQUESTS FOR A DIRTY CHAPTER!

SO HERE WE GO!!!!!

And I hope that this chapter will make up for all this time!

Enjoy!

Chapter 12

Astrid's P.O.V

I am so excited! It's my Birthday today! And I'm mostly excited about what Hiccup is going to give me

It better be special....

Really special. It should be unlike all the other gifts that I might recieve today.

Stormfly woke me up and we went for a morning flight, the breeze was very cold and gentle, it was my favourite time of the day.

The sun was still rising, I just love that time of day!

"Going for a morning flight, birthday girl?" I suddenly hear Hiccup's voice from behind me, and after a few seconds he was flying next to me on Toothless.

I looked at him and smirked, I think it's time to play a little game...

Stormfly and I dipped down, flying close to the sea, and from the corner of my eye I can see Hiccup getting closer to me, I throw a chicken to Stormfly, and she bites on it, she speeds up and Hiccup becomes really far away.

Hehehe.. loser

"What was that, Astrid?"

I turn around and I see the BIGGEST smirk playing on Hiccup's face. How did he get close to me so fast.

He was behind me so I turn around to look at him while flying.

"How did you..."

"I own a night Fury, hehe" He smirks even more.

"Still, Nadders can go faster than your stupid Night Fury" I brag

"Prove it" He challenges

"Ok fine, but trust me y- ..."

His eyes widen as he looks behind me

"Look out!" He yells.

I look infront and I see a giant ass tree in my face, of course, since I have bad luck, My face crashes into it and I fall off Stormfly, causing Hiccup to jump off Toothless to try and catch me, it all went in slow motion, and in a few seconds, We were on the ground, Hiccup was on top of me, our legs somehow connected, and our foreheads touching

The drop was soft, I didn't feel the ground. There were tones of leaves under us. My arms weren't by my side, they were raised up above my head.

We open our eyes and he lifts his head

"Ow" He moans

He looks around and then he looks down at me, he studies the position that we are in and smirks, then he stares down at my chest.

"Hey!" I blush.

I try to punch him but he was holding my arms down.

"Astrid.. you're so pretty" He tells me