Chapter 11

This chapter contains some mature content. Viewer discretion is advised

Chapter 11

Stoick's P.O.V

Hiccup is my son, I understand him more than anybody else on Berk. I know what his facial expressions mean. He DOES love dragons, and I do believe that he and Astrid WILL study dragons. When he says he is studying dragons, then he really is studying dragons.

But I think I know what was behind his smirk when he came in last night. Hiccup is a smart boy, he knows Astrid, since they have been together for a while now, Hiccup knows what's going to happen: he is going to bring her in to study dragons, and being the violent, tough Astrid she is, she will attack him first, and then she'll start kissing him and doing whatever she wants

I would'nt be surprised if they are planning to do things together because they are teens, and teens are.... you know. I have seen them kiss a bunch of times before, I saw them in the thawfest once, when Astrid kissed my son, and she also kissed him after the battle with the red death.

I remember when Valka and I were teens, oh what good momeries we've made, she was as beautiful as any flower on Berk

We would take every chance we get to be alone, we didn't care if people stared when we kissed, it was the best time of my life! Oh how I miss my valka

I have also noticed that Hiccup is trying to keep Toothless away when Astrid's around, because Night furies are smart dragons and they understand what goes on with humans so... keeping a Night Fury in the same room with Hiccup and Astrid... would just be awkward...
and toothless is always giving looks to hiccup whenever Astrid comes over which just cracks me up!

Hiccup has already brought in Astrid to study a bunch of times, but I am not that stupid, do they think I am deaf? I can hear them making out upstairs.

Hiccup's P.O.V

It's a pleasure, having Astrid come here every night to study some dragon history.
But I am telling you, her tough love is something irriplaceable! You know those usual times when she swats me really hard on the shoulder and then make it all better with a kiss... well, upstairs at studying time is different. When I make a dirty joke of what a gronckle's tail looks like... she would swat me on the arm and then kisses me. But not like the last few times!

This kiss, it's endless.

She would starts kissing me, but I don't kiss back, I just sit there, because when I did kiss back, she would punch my manhood...

We were studying, she stood up and pushed me to the wall, with her hands on my shoulders, looking at me with this agressive-needy look.

"Kiss me now" She would say.

Then she would crash into my face, and me trying to warn her that my father is still downstairs, so it comes out as a mumble.

"Astrid!.. My fathe...r, da-d is"

"I don't care!" She would say, and continue, I mean I'm completely fine with that, it is kind of attractive.....

We never took it so far though... eeexcept for that day when she was pretty much violating me in a cell on outcast island.. yeah that was kind of awkward, but if it had to happen, I am glad it was by her, plus she was under the influence of dragon nip so basically it didn't count. The furthest we have ever gone was making out... on the bed... clothes on though, do not get your hopes up.

Astrid's P.O.V

Hiccup is a very cute attractive boy, I like that he is a gracious loser, I might have attacked his lips a few times, I don't care what anybody thinks. I love his body. It's like a fishbone. A talking fishbone. Sometimes I just wanna TAME HIS DRAGON, if you know what I mean... not Toothless, I mean.. his dragon, like his... thing... Ok you know what I mean, But trust me, it's going to get more serious.

Ya I know this chapter doesn't have the things that you expected, because I am just waiting for the right moment and try to be creative, But guys, I watched HTTYD 2, It's amazing