Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Astrid's P.O.V

He puts his arm around my neck, and I lean in closer, I put my hand on his hard chest and close my eyes..

What seemed to be the best sun rise ever, we finally get up, hand in hand, without a word, we both climb on Toohless who is now awake.

We fly off, beneath the clouds. My eyes wide, touching the clouds and running my fingers through them, I put my arms around Hiccup, it feels like the first time that we flew together, so magnificent.

I lean in and give Hiccup a kiss on the cheek, then i give him another one on the side of his chin, then another one below that, then I gave him a two kisses on the neck and pull away.

He smirks and Toothless starts going down, his head pointing to the ground and my hands start to slip away and I almost fly off but I manage to hold on.

"Hiccup! Slow down!" I squeal.

"Nope" He plays a playful smile.

"PLEASE!" I beg.

"Nope. I won't slow down. Unless you do that kiss on the neck thing again." He smirks again.

"What?" I ask, "How am I supposed to do that when I can't even hold on?"

He slows down and I do that neck-kiss thing again. This time five kisses.

"Happy?" I say as my head backs away from Hiccup. He chuckles. Ugh, why does Hiccup have to do this to me? I blush a tiny bit but stay quiet.

Stoick's P.O.V

"Hey dad I'm home!" I hear my son's voice fill the lonely house.

"Hey Son! What have you been up to?" I tell him.

"Nothing much.." He responds. "Astrid and I are going to study some dragon history for a while, so.. do you mind if she comes in?"

"No! Of course not! She is welcome here any time she wants!" I say.

Something is suspicious behind his smirk as he walks into his room. What is going on? I don't know.