Chapter 8

Hello! Another Update! Sometimes I think I should stop writing but you guys motivate me to keep going! Thank you so much!

Enjoy!

Chapter 8

Astrid's P.O.V

I regret what I have done, I regret it all, I just want to FIND HICCUP!! I am DYING to find him! I run to his home and I see Toothless strolling around aimlessly, probably looking for his rider.. I feel so bad for him. 

As I get closer he sniffs the air and looks at the prosthetic leg in my hand. Wow. Loyal dragon. He even knows the smell of his owner's metal leg!

He scoots closer to me and stares at the material in my hand.

"It's Okay, Toothles, I know what you are thinking!" I explain, "Hiccup is not with me... He is.. well.. gone"

Toothless looks up at me, worry in his eyes and I rub his forehead. I go inside the house, he's not there. Oh and it looks Radlynn left. Good. Really didn't like her! Especially the fact that she tried to cut out Hiccup's heart- WAIT! OH. MY. THOR.

IT WAS HER, WASN'T IT! SHE TOOK MY HICCUP AWAY! 

Panic rushes through me the same time I rush out the house. I run back to the place where I found Hiccup's leg. Nothing has changed exept the sun was going down, I sit on the ground and bury my face in my arms. My arms are now stained with tears and I regret kissing Snotlout, or wanting to make Hiccup jealous. I hate myself now. I hate you, Astrid.

Hiccup's P.O.V

Everything is broken now, including my heart. I'm never going back. Out of all people, I see Astrid kissing Snoutlout, why snotlout? My heart aches and I just want to blurr the pain, make it go away. For some reason, I'm not crying. I want to be numb. I think I already am numb. But it's my fault anyways, so I should be blaming myself. I was the one who kissed Radlynn, WHY WOULD I DO THAT? Everything is a mess right now, especially Astrid and I. Why did I have to fall for Radlynn? She never liked me anyways.

I stand up and walk along the border of the sea. I wish Toothless was with me, I really need a friend right now. Either it's a person or a dragon. I just need SOMEONE. I wish I never met Radlynn. I wish she NEVER came to Berk. The picture of Astrid and I racing on our dragons appears in my mind and I sigh. Everything was perfect then. Until we spotted the ships. '

Ugh what am I saying? MANN UP, HICCUP. I keep walking, and I stare at my feet as they shuffle along the sand.

"Hiccup?" I hear I female voice and I flinch.

I slowly turn around, hoping for Astrid to be there. But I see ruffnut..

Great.

"Oh.. hi. Ruffnut? What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I think the real question is..." She takes in my appearance, "What are you doing here? with no shoes on.. and where is your leg?"

"What do you mean where is.." I trail off and I look down. OH NO! Where is my leg? I didn't even notice it was missing! No wonder I kept falling down. "Oh... I.. don't know.."

"Hmm. I think I saw Astrid with some metal thing.. Was that your leg? hmm"  She think for a minute, "Yep, it was definitly that little peice of metal of yours"\

"Oh, great" I plop down on the warm sand.

"Well, I better be going" She says, and disappears into the thick trees.

I sit in silence, the sun is already down and I'm becoming sleepier by the minute, when suddenly I see a dark, sleek figure in the sky with a young girl screaming my name on top of it, and just then, I black out....

IT'S OKAY! HICCUP ONLY SLEPT! DON'T WORRY!

I hope you enojoyed this Chapter, BYYYEE!

           - Jenn