Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Narrator's P.O.V

Snotlout: MINE!

Tuffnut: No, MINE!

Snotlout: I'm telling you Tuff, she likes ME, why would she like a muttonhead like you?

Tuffnut: No no, Snotlout, Raddlyn almost said she loved me!

Snotlout: Yeah, RIGHT!

Snotlout and Tuffnut were fighting over Raddlynn. While Raddlynn was just minding her own buisness, laughing at the two of them.

Raddlynn: I like niether of you!

Snot and Tuff: heh.

Hiccup's P.O.V

I didn't stay there until the morning. I couldn't anyways. I left without my vest... It's fine, she'll give it back once she's awake, right?

I was about to enter the house when I saw Raddlynn standing by a lamp post. Why is she outside this late? I ran to her and when she noticed me, she looked my way.

Me: Um.. Raddlynn?

Raddlynn: Hiccup! I'm glad you're here! (She threw her arms around me)

Me: Why are you outside?

Raddlynn: Well... I have no place to stay! Remember? I don't live here so..

I felt a chill go down my spine and... a chance to be with Raddlynn!

Me: Perfect! You can stay at MY house!

Raddlynn: Oh my Thor, REALLY??

She looked excited... It's WORKING!! Ohhh I'm so relieved. This just encourages me more and more to try and get her attention.

Me: Of Course you can! Be my guest!

She smiled and followed me to my house. My dad wasn't there because he had a meeting on some other island. He will be arriving on Berk in a few days. We entered my house and Radlynn looked impressed

Me: Ok Raddy, You can sleep upstairs in my bed and Toothless and I will sleep in my dad's room.

Raddlynn looked around: Who's Raddy?

Oh... dang.

Me: Umm.. You?? hehe, y'know, short..for.. ahem.. Raddlynn?

Raddlyn: Oh! okay then! Shall you lead me to your bedroom?

Me: O- Ofcouse!

This is awkward.. I totally blew my chances with her. I saw her climb on my bed and slept peacefully.. wow. she's so - Ahem.. I should really calm down... I'm so sleepy, I can sleep here on the floor beside her!

Narrator's P.O.V Astrid

Astrid woke up with a loud yawn, she almost woke the fish in the pond! She stood up, not noticing that she was moved from the rock to the grass somehow. Suddenly, the moment she completely strightened her back, something from behind her fell, she thought it was her headband.. again.. but when she put her hands on her forehead.. it was still there...

"huh?" She thought.

She glanced behind her to see brown fur. she jumped backwards thinking it was some sort of creature, but she realized it wasn't. She picked it up and turns out it was Hiccup's vest.

"How did that get here?" She said to herself.

She didn't bother to think about it and ran towards the exit. She reached the village. It was very early and no-one was really awake yet.

Astrid's P.O.V

It was really wierd that Hiccup's vest was on top of me, i have no clue why or how it got there!

Oh I guess it's a whatever.

I'm just gonna go to him, and give it back, OH, I almost forgot to say this, but this time, I'm telling Hiccup, I'm telling him for sure! I'm so confident right now, so happy, and apparently in a very good mood! I just hope I don't get rejected...

I knocked on the door.. hmm.. no answer, well I'm just gonna enter I guess

I opened the door, there was nobody, well he's probably in his bedroom, right?

I climbed up the stairs, I was so excited to see him!

Me: Hey Hiccu-

I stopped. What I saw was unbelievable...

There you go, guys, Sorry for leaving you in suspense, but what do you think Astrid saw? Leave me your answer in the comments.

Thanks for reading