Chapter 7

OMG! I CANT BELIEVE IM FINALLY UPDATING!!@!3@$I

BUT I GOT SO SO SO MUCH COMMENTS FROM YOU GUYS TELLING ME TO UPDATE AND IT TOUCHED ME (my heart lol)

LETS HOPE I KEEP UPDATING FROM NOW ON

ENJOY

Chapter 7

Astrid's P.O.V

Hiccup leans in and covers Radlynn's face with his, his eyes are closed and Radlynn's clearly surprised by his action.

I can't believe he just kissed her...

I Don't bother trapping the tears from falling and i run out, dropping Hiccup's vest on the way out. I need to get out of here. Like, now.

I keep running, i honestly do not know where the hell I am going but I'm... going. I want to get away from Hiccup. I do not even want to see his face anymore after what he did. I decide to go to the forest but as I think about it, I figure he'll find me there. So I go to the least place he expects me to be. the Academy.

When I reach the academy I see snotlout sitting on the ground aginst the wall. He has his face burried in his hands. He looks so calm. I have never seen this is side of him before. I walk over to him and sit beside him.

He looks up and looks at me.

"Astrid?" He says, "What are you doing here?"

"Um... you want me to leave?" I push.

"No, no no.. It's fine, I was just wondering." He explains.

"Well..." I hestitate, "You know that Radlynn girl?"

"You mean my soon-to-be girlfriend?" He smirks

"Snotlout.. Im being serious.." I whine.

"Ok, ok, I'm sorry.. I won't interrupt" He apologises. I like this version of Snotout

"So Hiccup kissed Radlynn." I sigh, "And I am burning on the inside. I can not take it. But the question is, why did he kiss her? And right in front of me?"

"Yeah.. I guess that's a good question.." He says. He itches his hands then slightly tilts his head back to look at the sky.

The image of Hiccup kissing Radlynn flashes through my mind and I instantly get an idea. I smile at the thought and turn to face snotlout.

"Snotlout... I have an idea." I smirk, "I want to give him a taste of his own medicine. But that does not mean that anything has changed between us. okay? I just need a favor. I need you to pretend like you're with me. We're gonna make him jealous."

"Hmm.. I Like that.." He tries to hide his smile but he terribly fails. "But you need to pay me in order to do that.."

I squint my eyes, trying to think of all the possible things he would ask from me. Trying to figure out what he wants.

"If you give me a kiss, then I will do whatever you want." He says and I gasp.

"Fine." I give in.

He looks surprised that I gave in just like that. I don't blame him.

"Now" He says.

"Now? Are you serious?"

"Yes, I am"

I nod and he faces me. He comes closer and for a second I start rethinking this whole thing but his lips where already centimetres from mine. I close my eyes and kiss him.

After what seemed to be like, the longest 5 seconds of my life, he pulls away and I frown.

"There you have it, can we get to the plan now?" I whine.

"Sure. babe" He says

"Do. Not. Call. Me. That." I demand.

We walk out of the arena as the mid-day started breaking through the clouds, and as I walk out and breathe in the fresh air, I see Hiccup's prosthetic leg, lying on the ground.

Phew! That was long! I hope you enjoyed this update, (finally)

I am going to try and update more often, so thanks for reading

Bye!

- Jenn