I Don't Mind

"Griffin, you're such a traitor. You stole my future wife" Raven shouted through the door, interrupting their conversation. "I saw the video and her post on Instagram. I want an explanation" Lexa pulled Clarke into her lap, wrapping her arms around her waist.

"Maybe if we ignore her, she'll go away"

"You don't know Raven" Lexa tilted her head up to kiss the blonde but they broke apart when Raven burst into the room. "I forgot to tell you she knows how to pick locks"

"Damn right, I do, traitor. You steal my fiancée and then you have the nerve. No , the audacity to bring her back to our hotel room" Raven whined, folding her arms across her chest.

"You didn't pay for this suite, even though you were the one who suggested we get one, regardless of the fact we live half a mile away. And the last time I checked both people should be aware of their engagement to one another"

"Oh so we're playing the who pays the bills card?" Raven waved her off, walking further in the room. "Raven Reyes, genius, car fanatic, and your future wife. Nice to meet you" Raven introduced herself, extending her hand towards Lexa. Lexa slowly reached out to shake Raven's hand.

"Lexa Woods"

"Get out, Raven" Clarke demanded, standing up to push the Latina out of her room.

"You can't stop our love, Clarke. We're meant to be" Raven screamed out as Clarke shoved her out the door. Lexa tugged Clarke back on top of her when she closed the door.

"Let's go out for breakfast"

"Do you really think that's a good idea? You just 'broke up' with your girlfriend of five months then ditched her at an awards show"

"It's probably a horrible idea but I don't have a publicist to get on me about it"

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lexa held Clarke's hand as she led them through the crowd of fans and paparazzi that had gathered in front of the building. The pair tried their hardest to ignore interrogating questions being thrown at them. Gustus, Lexa's bodyguard, was shielding them to the best of his ability as they attempted to reach the car. The valet was surrounded by the mob, struggling to stand straight against the pushing of the crowd. Bellamy managed to reach the front seat, starting the blacked out luxury Escalade. Gustus yanked the door open, careful not to hit any of the overzealous fans. Lexa let Clarke in first, standing in front of the constant camera flashes. Raven and Octavia were close behind them, avoiding the roaming hands of the mass. Lexa jumped into the seat next to Clarke, watching as Raven and Octavia took a seat in the car behind them from the rear window. Gustus jogged to the passenger's seat of the car, securing his seat belt.

"Is this an everyday type thing for you?" Clarke asked, gawking at the horde sprinting after them as they pulled off.

"Yeah. One time, a girl leaped on the hood. It took us about half a mile before we got her off and far enough from her not to hop back on. It's usually not as bad but the press is trying to develop on a story, but don't worry. I'll protect you" Lexa smiled, pressing a quick kiss to Clarke's lips. " Until I get a new publicist, I can't make a statement. But if you want to, I don't mind" Lexa replied.

"Any idea who you're going to hire?"

"Marcus Kane" Lexa's answer earned an unsubtle look of disdain from Clarke. "What did I say?"

"Marcus is my mom's fiancé" Clarke said. "He's not exactly my favorite person in the world but he is a good publicist"

"If he's not a good guy, I don't want him on my team"