Condom Lockbox

I didn't know that I could want you so deep

Until I saw you with someone who is not me

You got me playing in a game that ain't fair

But you're taking me there, yeah you're taking me there

Oh, I can't help myself, it's human nature, human nature

Who's to say what's meant to be?

Oh, why can't we be on our worst behavior, worst behavior

When it all comes naturally

I would like to get to know you baby

Like to get under your sexy body

I would like to get to know you baby

Like to get under your sexy body

Under your sexy body

That was a snippet of Clarke Griffin’s new single with her new girlfriend, Lexa Woods. Clarke posted this on her snapchat early this morning from the studio, captioning ‘when your girlfriend creates a hit song for you’.  And I have to agree because I can’t get this song out of my head. I been looking through Spotify trying to see when it will be up. Unfortunately, it won’t be released for another two months, three weeks before her debut album comes out. But when someone tweeted Clarke, asking since her album is finished what would be the next thing she would be doing. She responded, saying that after she shoots the video for I would like and promotes her album she gets a two month break before guest starring in an a pilot. As for her other half, Lexa has gotten herself a new publicist and was booked on the Ellen show this Friday. Knowing, Ellen this will be an hilarious interview between the two, hopefully giving us the details of her and Clarke’s relationship.  This is Clevver News.

“We made the news again” Lexa announced as Clarke slid into the front seat of her car.

“Shocker” Clarke deadpanned, snapping on her seatbelt. “Can we go to your place tonight? Raven has a date. AKA, she’s going to have sex everywhere and I don’t want to be around for that”

“A date?” Clarke nodded. “Girl or Guy?”

“Guy,why does it matter to you?”

“Revenge. How well does she know this guy? Did she just meet him?”

“She met him at a bar last week. This is their first date”

“Good, good. We need to make a quick stop at your place”

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
“Put your girlfriend on right now” Raven fumed through the phone. Clarke raised her eyebrows up at Lexa before handing her the phone.

“Yes?” Lexa greeted with a satisfied smirk on her face.

“Where are they?”

“I don’t know what you mean” Lexa feigned innocence, grinning into the speaker.

“You know damn well what I mean. Where did you hide my condoms?”

“Well, I wouldn’t know. Why don’t you check the bathroom? Maybe Clarke has some lying around? Or maybe they’re in the lockbox I bought today? Now, if only I can remember where I left the key” Lexa paused, hearing Raven exhale slowly. “Oh, that’s right! It’s on my keychain. This must suck for you. I’d suggest you to go to the store but what store would be open that sells quality condoms at this hour? Too bad” Lexa hung up, beaming as she laid back against the couch.