Baltra Pt.1

2 months later

Lexa pushed Clarke’s phone away from her face, pressing soft kisses to her girlfriend’s neck. The brunette smiled into her skin before tossing the phone on the other cushion of the couch. “Oops”

“You’re being playful today. You must be horny” Lexa feigned a hurt look on her face.

“I’m just enjoying the company of my girlfriend. Is that so wrong?”

“It’s hard to argue with that when you have that goofy grin on your face, and I think it’s sweet that you’re trying to distract me”

“We made a great song and you shot a great video. Don’t worry about how people react to it. Just think about how we’re going on vacation tomorrow” Lexa said, pressing a kiss to the blonde’s lips when she finished.

“Have you packed?”

“Yes”

“Anya told me you hate packing. Are you lying?”

“Yes” Lexa gave her a cheeky smile.

“C’mon. Let’s get you packed” Clarke replied, pulling Lexa up off the couch.

“No!” Lexa whined, tugging Clarke back down on top of her. “I don’t wanna. Most of my comfortable clothes are at your place anyway”

“Lexa!” Clarke shrieked as Lexa flipped them over. “Even if that’s true, I doubt you have enough underwear  there for two weeks”

“I’ll go commando”

“Yeah, because that went so well the first time you slept over. I think you just don't want to wear underwear around me”

“I will not refute that. I have a selective memory. I barely recall what happened after my second orgasm” Clarke leaned up, capturing Lexa’s lips between her own.

“You say the sweetest things” Lexa stared into Clarke’s eyes then pushed a loose strand from her face, grazing her thumb over Clarke’s beauty mark.

“I love you” Lexa whispered.

“Have you ever heard the saying: Don’t try to stop your heart from falling in love, because in the end, it may be worth it?” Clarke smiled up at Lexa with teary eyes. “I think you might be worth it” Lexa rested her forehead on Clarke’s, releasing a shaky breath. “I love you too. I think I started falling for you when you knew what to do after you met my mother” Clarke connected their lips into a passionate kiss. Lexa wrapped Clarke’s legs around her waist and carried her off to her bedroom.