Chapter 4

Clarke watched as Lexa crawled out of bed and stretched, unintentionally revealing the head of her penis.

“We have to find you some underwear” Clarke told her. Lexa looked down at her crotch and readjusted her sweats. “Why did you tuck it in your waistband?”

“Don’t call her an it, Clarke. It’s either the commander or feminine pronouns. I tuck her in because if I give her room to breathe I wake up with a painful morning wood”

“Why is she called the commander?”

“I think after last night it’s self explanatory” Lexa winked, heading to the bathroom. “It didn’t work though. I’ll be back”

“Stay there. I’m going to see if they have anything you can wear” Clarke rolled out of bed, walking towards the door.

“Clarke, it hurts” Lexa whined. Clarke poked her head out into the living room.

“Anyone of you have a” Clarke trailed off, glancing back at Lexa. “medium size pair of” She looked back at the brunette again.

“Briefs”

“Briefs?”

“I got you, Griff” Raven said, heading to her room. Raven returned with a handful of underwear. “Alright, these were Wicks, so she won’t want those.” She threw aside two pair, tossing an open pack to Clarke. “I had to buy a pack after that after party last June, you know with the hot models, so these are unworn”

“Thank you” She closed the door and turned to face Lexa. “Compliments of Raven. You take care of that and I’m going to put something on other than underwear. I would help you but my mom will be here in like a few seconds and we don’t have time” Clarke kissed Lexa’s cheek before dropping her robe and walking into her closet.

“About time you two crawled out of your sex cave. Miller texted. Your mom wanted to stop by her hotel before coming here and she forgot to mention that she brought Marcus along with her” Octavia announced, reaching into the fridge and pulling out eggs. “We’re making pancakes”

“Need any help?” Lexa offered.

“You cook?” Clarke asked, sitting on the stool at the isle.

“Every now and then, my mom had to work late and I was responsible for dinner, since Luna only ordered pizza. I learned a few things”

“Teach Clarke. She can’t make ice” Octavia suggested.

“How was I supposed to know Raven didn’t wash the soap out?”

“You didn’t see the suds when you poured the water in?”

“I was being rushed” Lexa wrapped her arms around the blonde, kissing the side of her head. Clarke leaned back into Lexa’s embrace, rubbing the tattoos on her forearms.