Family Ties

"Lexa," Clarke received a grunt in response. "Lexa"

"Hm?" Lexa mumbled into her chest, pulling her closer. Clarke checked her phone, seeing it was three o'clock in the morning.

"Someone is at your door"

"They'll go away"

"Lexa" Lexa sighed, ripping the cover off her body.

"I'm going to kill whoever this is" Lexa huffed, walking into her living room. Clarke followed behind her, watching Lexa look through the peephole. "Go back into the bedroom, Clarke" The blonde frowned but listened anyway. Lexa waited until Clarke was back in her room before snatching the door open. "You're drunk"

"Well hello to you too, little sister" Luna greeted, stumbling into the penthouse. "Don't worry, you can go back to your perfect life in the morning. I just need somewhere to sleep for the night and your place was the closest" Luna laid across the couch, peeling off her clothes and tossing them on the floor. Lexa grabbed her clothes off the floor and went into her laundry room, throwing them into the washer. She grabbed a glass of water and aspirin for Luna, setting them on the table before going back into her bedroom with Clarke. Lexa crawled into bed behind Clarke, pulling the cover back over them.

"Are you going to tell me what that was all about?" Clarke whispered, turning in Lexa's arms.

"I'm sorry. I just didn't want you to see her like that. When Luna is drunk, you never know how she's going to act. I didn't want her to hurt you"

"Does she do this often?"

"More than someone who's twenty-eight should"

"Maybe but she's still your sister"

"I know"

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Hire me as your publicist" Anya demanded through the phone.

"I only sleep in on the weekends and you choose today to wake me up at six o'clock in the morning when I'm sleeping next to the beautiful blonde goddess I get to call my girlfriend, demanding for a job" Lexa responded, sitting up in her bed.

"Did you or did you not ask me to set up a date for you and that beautiful blonde goddess you get to call your girlfriend a few weeks ago after firing me?"

"I didn't fire you, I fired Titus"

"Which indirectly fired me but that doesn't matter because I quit. I need a job and you need a publicist. You in or what?"

"Way to sell yourself to me, Anya"

"C'mon Lexa. I have the same contacts as Titus, I set up most of his meetings. I could get you on Ellen by the end of this week"

"I'm an intersex lesbian who recently broke up with her girlfriend and waited two weeks before getting another. If you couldn't get me an interview, I'd be insulted"

"Is that a yes or a no?"

"If I say yes, can I go back to cuddling with my girlfriend?"

"Sure"

"Congratulations" Lexa hung up, slinging her phone in a nearby chair before lying back down beside the blonde. She buried her nose in Clarke's neck, wrapping her arms back around her girlfriend.

"It better be at least nine o'clock" Clarke rasped, peeking at Lexa over her shoulder.

"Sorry, Anya is persistent" Clarke turned on her back. Lexa leaned on her elbow, staring down at the blonde with a smile.

"Is your sister still here?"

"She crashed at about three a.m. and it's almost seven in the morning, so I doubt it"